• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know how high either of them are into 4-A or into MFTL+, so I don't know how has the advantage in stats; although Gandalf's Mind Reading and Invulnerability could help, but blinding Broly wouldn't do much due to Ki Sensing. Is Gandalf's Power Nullification combat applicable? The page says he had to destroy Saruman's staff, so it doesn't sound like it.

From what I can tell based off of the chain, he's comparable to someone who made a very high amount of stars, though it doesn't say how many

I think we have to assume their AP would be equal, then. As well as speed, since the Maiar and Valar are an indeterminate degree into MFTL+.

Wasn't making a lot of stars changed to only be High 4-C? I think the Mario verse got downgraded over that.

One of the Valar, Varda was able to create the stars. Maor are stated to be unto the Valar in terms of power, this including Sauron, Gandalf and the Balrogs. Gandalf the Grey (The weakest one) was able to stalemate a Baltog named Durin's Bane and the White surpassed Saruman (the strongest Istari and a figure who was the strongest of the Council of White, including Elrond and Galadriel who aren't far from Balrog killers like Glorfindel)

With that in mind I agree that there should be a calc done for Varda (a low end being creating all the nearest constellations and a high end for all the stars in the observable universe)

Aren't Maia FAR weaker then Valar?

And the Maia themselves vary alot in power.

I mean Gandalf Was fighting the Orcs by defeating them one by one by slashing them with his sword.

Saruman was defeated by being stabbed in the back with a knife by and ordinary human.

His flesh was also weak enough that fall on a pike was enough to peirce it.

This is not how a 4-A being dies.

1) Not that I know of since there was a huge revision thread with some evidence (Though personally I wasn't quite sold)

2) That's not evidence for a downgrade as A) we use the books and not the films and B) those are PIS

Yes but they were still strong enough to fight a weaker Balrog (Be mindful that Gandalf and Saruman seem to be the strongest by far and Durin's Bane fled from the War of Wrath, thus implying he was weaker then his comrades who fought and were slain in the War of Wrath)

Also If someone could do that calc I suggested I would thoroughly appreciate it

Back