• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I might need a little input from @DimeUhDozen on Bugs Bunny, but I dunno if anything listed even in the Ainur powers page can even do anything to Bugs. I mean Bugs even if there is work being done on setting a UES for the Looney Tunes verse, Bugs is practically a GOD amongst toons, and even the weakest of toons can regenerate from having their existence and concepts destroyed.

I might need a little input from @DimeUhDozen on Bugs Bunny, but I dunno if anything listed even in the Ainur powers page can even do anything to Bugs. I mean Bugs even if there is work being done on setting a UES for the Looney Tunes verse, Bugs is practically a GOD amongst toons, and even the weakest of toons can regenerate from having their existence and concepts destroyed.
Bugs constantly get his ass kicked by weaker beings, the hell are you talking about?

LotR Low 1-Cs are gonna be 1-A under new R>F changes.

That aside, Bugs seems to stomp. Gandalf/Olorin doesn't have anything to deal with high-godly regen outside of maybe Concept Manipulation, and that was primarily just used to bring concepts into being and clashing with opposing ones.

Edit: Actually there's no Acausality and Ainur can move through time by sheer movement. Could be a win con there but this key of Gandalf has no standard battle strats.

Last edited:
How is that PIS anyways, He is constantly shown to be inferior to...Furry Jekil and Hide, the only times he wins is because he outsmarts him
He could literally pull the paintbrush away from a higher-dimensional entity:

What crack on you on?

That doesn't change that he still got his ass beaten by someone, who was supossodly higher level...And you forgot about the animaniacs
The brush is literally compared to the stylus from Animaniacs in Bugs' profile. Also, Bugs Bunny isn't at all like Daffy Duck in Duck Amuck where Daffy is freaking out over a higher entity trying to screw him over. Moreso Bugs Bunny was more like being annoyed at Elmer's shenanigans with the drawing board.

How is that PIS anyways, He is constantly shown to be inferior to...Furry Jekil and Hide, the only times he wins is because he outsmarts him
Allow me to provide some input. It is literal Plot-Induced Stupidity... because Bugs is an actor. Nearly every single Merrie Melodie, that's just him acting. There are multiple circumstances in which toons don't know they're in a movie, but Bugs always does. Henceforth, if the script says Bugs has to get hurt, his toon force will ensure that he gets hurt in funny ways, based on his mindset, which would be to keep his job, so he will get hurt. This is detailed in the Superhuman Physical Characteristics page of Toon Physiology and I talked about it extensively in a CRT.

Anyways, yeah for Tyranno's reasons, Bugs stomps.

I'm tempted to make a Ben 10 Alien X downgrade ban rule for Looney Tunes anti-feats because this argument comes up so often.

The brush is literally compared to the stylus from Animaniacs in Bugs' profile. Also, Bugs Bunny isn't at all like Daffy Duck in Duck Amuck where Daffy is freaking out over a higher entity trying to screw him over. Moreso Bugs Bunny was more like being annoyed at Elmer's shenanigans with the drawing board.
Eh....Bugs is inconsistent as a character, doesn't help how...He kinda gets ****** by the author for the rest of the short

Allow me to provide some input. It is literal Plot-Induced Stupidity... because Bugs is an actor. Nearly every single Merrie Melodie, that's just him acting. There are multiple circumstances in which toons don't know they're in a movie, but Bugs always does. Henceforth, if the script says Bugs has to get hurt, his toon force will ensure that he gets hurt in funny ways, based on his mindset, which would be to keep his job, so he will get hurt. This is detailed in the Superhuman Physical Characteristics page of Toon Physiology and I talked about it extensively in a CRT.

Anyways, yeah for Tyranno's reasons, Bugs stomps.

I'm tempted to make a Ben 10 Alien X downgrade ban rule for Looney Tunes anti-feats because this argument comes up so often.
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting how "deep" the lore is...But how would Gandalf CM1 and bugs plot manip interact? As far as we know The looney toons only have CM2, so Gandalf has an advantage in metaphysical herarchy shenanigans

Eh....Bugs is inconsistent as a character, doesn't help how...He kinda gets ****** by the author for the rest of the short
You're misunderstanding the very point of the short.

Bugs lets Elmer mess with him because he wants to keep his job.

If you'll look in the clip Flashlight posted, Bugs is only putting up with Elmer because of his ties to Warner Bros and unlike Daffy, he ends the short on his own terms for good measure. He isn't inconsistent. That's just showbiz.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting how "deep" the lore is...But how would Gandalf CM1 and bugs plot manip interact? As far as we know The looney toons only have CM2, so Gandalf has an advantage in metaphysical herarchy shenanigans
According to Tyranno's post, the CM is only used for bringing concepts into being and clashing against opposing ones. So I don't think Gandalf would really use that in combat here.

Gandalf and co kinda just sung them into existence, with said singing clashing between each other once Melkor got all upity.

Gandalf also has immeasurable speed and unlike Bugs has Acausality to time shenanigans so I suppose "time huh" could work. But Bugs just has the way wider and more potent arsenal.

According to Tyranno's post, the CM is only used for bringing concepts into being and clashing against opposing ones. So I don't think Gandalf would really use that in combat here.

It was used against other Ainur, so that's technically combat. Thing is, we don't really know how effective it would be because said other Ainur shrug it off and just get sad when they realise their music is being overpowered.

Opposing concepts can be overcome though, so at least that won't work (or shrugged off even if they overcome Gandalf's).

Upon descending it was also used on other things and beings to gain dominance over them and control things.

Gandalf and co kinda just sung them into existence, with said singing clashing between each other once Melkor got all upity.

Gandalf also has immeasurable speed and unlike Bugs has Acausality to time shenanigans so I suppose "time huh" could work. But Bugs just has the way wider and more potent arsenal.
Immeasurable (He is able to react to and counter Elmer Fudd's movements when he was the animator)
How about Buggs vs Arale?

Gandalf's gonna be 1-A due to R>F revisions and Eru is tier 0 if Ultima's thing goes through so it'd be a reverse stomp then.

But yeah, this should be closed, it's a stomp for Bugs + both are getting big upgrades.

Eru is tier 0 if Ultima's thing goes through so it'd be a reverse stomp then.
ffxiv-final.gif

Back