• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As i already said... spite... An avatar of Nyarlathotep is way above baseline 1-A an can travel to the throne of azathoth directly...

Gan is "LIKELY" 1-A... There is no contest.

Jobbo said:
Qualifiers such as likely, possibly etc. mean nothing in the context of vs battles.
Yes. It means the character in question does not have the required feats to even be considered baseline 1-A with certainty. Much less trascend the baseline outerversal power as an avatar of nyarlathotep can do. This is an spite, bro.

Yes. It means the character in question does not have the required feats to even be considered baseline 1-A with certainty. Much less trascend the baseline outerversal power as an avatar of nyarlathotep can do. This is an spite, bro.

Not how it works. We have "Likely" tiered characters above baseline.

The Wright Way said:
Not how it works. We have "Likely" tiered characters above baseline.
Wow, interested to know how that works. By the way, Gan is one of the weakest 1-A in the wiki, no contest against an avatar of nya which is already beyond the first gate. still spite LOL

Woah woah woah. Gan is not on the same level as lovecraft, but once revisions are done he's definitely not going to be even close to the weakest

I'm well aware that we're just using an avatar of Nyarlathotep here, but I found a quote that would massively boost the true forms of the Outer Gods in power:

"Randolph Carter's advance through that Cyclopean bulk of abnormal masonry was like a dizzy precipitation through the measureless gulfs between the stars. From a great distance he felt triumphant, godlike surges of deadly sweetness, and after that the rustling of great wings, and impressions of sound like the chirpings and murmurings of objects unknown on earth or in the solar system. **Glancing backward, he saw not one gate alone, but a multiplicity of gates, at some of which clamoured Forms he strove not to remember.**"

As you can see in the bold section, the Cthulhu Mythos' cosmology doesn't just jump from "First Gate" to "Ultimate Gate". In fact, there is possibly an infinitude of Gates before the Ultimate Gate.

But again, it doesn't quite matter here as an avatar is being used for this fight.

KingPin0422 said:
I'm well aware that we're just using an avatar of Nyarlathotep here, but I found a quote that would massively boost the true forms of the Outer Gods in power:
"Randolph Carter's advance through that Cyclopean bulk of abnormal masonry was like a dizzy precipitation through the measureless gulfs between the stars. From a great distance he felt triumphant, godlike surges of deadly sweetness, and after that the rustling of great wings, and impressions of sound like the chirpings and murmurings of objects unknown on earth or in the solar system. **Glancing backward, he saw not one gate alone, but a multiplicity of gates, at some of which clamoured Forms he strove not to remember.**"

As you can see in the bold section, the Cthulhu Mythos' cosmology doesn't just jump from "First Gate" to "Ultimate Gate". In fact, there is possibly an infinitude of Gates before the Ultimate Gate.

But again, it doesn't quite matter here as an avatar is being used for this fight.
More reasons to believe Nyarlathotep stomp since an avantar of him can diectly go to the throne of azathoth

Nyar outliers can kinda be wherever Nyar wants them to be in power so long as he doesn't surpass himself, obviously. I don't think I remember any transcending Gates though, and the likes of The Black Pharaoh should be around Nodens. Still, DT revisions aren't done. Why yall even so eager for 1-A fights lol

Wokistan said:
Nyar outliers can kinda be wherever Nyar wants them to be in power so long as he doesn't surpass himself, obviously. I don't think I remember any transcending Gates though, and the likes of The Black Pharaoh should be around Nodens. Still, DT revisions aren't done. Why yall even so eager for 1-A fights lol
The Black Pharaoh is one of the weakest avatars of Nya... Look out for the one who traveled to the throne of azathoth, The black man... He is pretty much above all the gates...

Back