• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Basically, this thing: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Saikou_The_Lewd_King/Game_&_Watch_stuff

Seems like actually calcing the feats instead of putting Wall level and Subsonic on everything yields higher results. Changes in a nutshell:

Oil Panic Guy: 8-C and Hypersonic+

Judge Guy: 9-B

Link (Game & Watch): Hypersonic

Firefighters: No changes

Octopus (Game & Watch): High 8-C and Peak Human with Hypersonic+ combat speed

Manhole Guy: 9-A and Hypersonic

Vermin Guy: No changes

Spitball Sparky: 8-C and Hypersonic

Juggler: No changes

Zookeepers: Supersonic

Chef: Supersonic. Also, Duplication as an ability, as the Chef has inexplicable duplicates at the start of the game.

Helmet Guy: 8-C and Hypersonic+

Mr. Game & Watch: High 8-C and Hypersonic+. Duplication too.

And at least two new profiles.

Just the Divers from the Octopus game and the Fire Attack Guy from, well, Fire Attack, since I calced both of them. And the Diver is the source for G&W's High 8-C rating and all.

I guess I could make the Lions, but given that they don't scale in speed to the Zookeepers and that IRL lions are 9-B it wouldn't make for a very distinct profile.

They don't have any abilities? I mean, it guess it doesn't need a profile, also especially seeing as it is one of few things that Game and Watch hasn't become. Also, what happened with making him scale to Smash characters since the first games he appeared in we're Smash?

Since several calc group members, former and current, agree with the calcs, these upgrades seem like a reasonable proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back