• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Im aware of his purpose, but it still feels like there's no risk whenever Sonic fights someone in Super form, which kinda makes it boring. I just think that the Super state has lost a bit of it's charm cause of how many times it's used and cause it removes any risks which in turn removes the thrill in a fight, which can get pretty boring after a few games. Though thats my opinion, so if you disagree, than fair enough.

Edit: Sorry for the derailing.

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
This post gets a B-. Start over if you're trying to get an A.
Stop bullying me, loser

Moving on from scumbags, glad to see there was at least a discussion going on about this. Seems like many are either fine with they keys or agree fully, so we at least did something right

So there really doesn't seem to be anyone opposing this.

I already have the Hyper Sonic key in a blog, render and all, so... Is this good to go? Or should we wait more?

Pretty sure they do in Mania. They're hinted to be relics, but that's the allusion that they were once there already and "drifted off" to the Special Stages again or whatever.

However, you can obviously see they appeared in Adventure (the link is in the OP). The "Chaos Emeralds" are far too big to be regular CEs. Also remember that the Super Emeralds are the CEs enhanced by the Master Emerald. It's not just a coincidence that those massive Chaos Emeralds are surrounding the Master Emerald.

Why would Hyper Knuckles and Hyper Tails be weaker than Super Sonic? That makes no sense, Hyper transformation at their weakest is always stronger than a Super transformation at their strongest.

JohnCenaNation said:
Why would Hyper Knuckles and Hyper Tails be weaker than Super Sonic? That makes no sense, Hyper transformation at their weakest is always stronger than a Super transformation at their strongest.
Aren't Super forms 5-A at their weakest?

JohnCenaNation said:
Aren't Super forms 5-A at their weakest?
And game Sonic one-shotted a 5-A opponent just in his base form.
What opponent was one shotted by him? That should grant an upgrade then. And BTW, 5-A is a gigantic tier, so the Super Forms can still be that even with that, depending on the opponent

Super Tails and Knuckles don't have Tier 2 feats, simple as that. It'd be disregarded as an outlier even if I pushed for it anyways.

Aren't Super forms 5-A at their weakest? And game Sonic one-shotted a 5-A opponent just in his base form.
What opponent was one shotted by him? That should grant an upgrade then. And BTW, 5-A is a gigantic tier, so the Super Forms can still be that even with that, depending on the opponent

Perfect Chaos.

Back