• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Epsilon Yeah, but some people are actually planning to make then all 2-D.

Speakimg of which, we can settle this later! I just wanna add the key already!

So here's the scoop, peeps.

I'm gonna add the one Zamasu linked (the old one) as the sort of "placeholder" I guess. From there, we either leave it or discuss in the Sonic General Discussion Thread about what we should change it to. I just wanna get this thread over with.

@Choco I can add it to Sonic's gallery if you want, it'd be no problem.

I agree that Hyper should return. As for the tiers...

Modern Sonic: I agree with your choice

Classic Sonic: Low 2-C, possibly 2-C (The Super Emeralds should be better then the Chaos Emeralds, which is why the 2-C is there)

Knuckles: 4-A, possibly 2-C (The 2-C has the same reasoning as Classic Sonic)

Tails: Should have a Hyper key since it is technically different. It should be the same as Knuckles, tier-wise

Also characters who power up via the Master Emerald should scale to Hyper Forms since it's generally considered to be equal to the Super Emeralds, although the only character I can think of who does that off the top of my head is Mecha Sonic. As if Knuckles vs Super Mecha Sonic wasn't PIS enough. Marie will get some competition for the weakest 2-C Sonic character

Super Tails should be split into two keys, one for the Chaos Emeralds and one for the Super ones

Also, Tier 2 Knuckles is impossible without a feat of his own

Classic Sonic and Knuckles don't have 2-C feats.

Also I already explained why Super Tails shouldn't get another key. He uses the Super Emeralds in S3&K because he can't go super with the Chaos Emeralds.

@Smashor The point of this CRT in particular was to just get the keys set up and stuff. The tiering and stuff was something I was willing to do once this was done.

As for Tails, that's what I originally wanted. But after some talk, I was gonna hold it off for a seperate CRT since Sega kinda ****** up Tails' Super Form continuity with the differences in Mania and S3&K.

Honestly, didn't wanna have to hear "No Tier 2 Knuckles! Outlier!" just yet lol. I'm more than willing to participate in a thread for it, but... Putting that in here as well would've just stalled this thing even more.

ByBy Mania he got better at using them, but it's clearly not as powerful cause he doesn't have Flickies

@ShakeResounding Outlier is the wrong word to use. In order to be an outlier there has to be a legit feat in the first place.

@UltimateFlare That's just animal manipulation/power bestowal.

Before the profile gets locked, can you add that badass render of Super Sonic looking backwards to the gallery?

First order of business: submitting renders to the profile image replacement thread because we can't seem to agree on one picture

Back