• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game Sonic CRT... But It's Mostly Abilities!

Fair enough.

It could probably fall under Toon Force if the majority is opposed to it. Sonic should definitely get it tho.

Toon Force or regen? Because Sonic canonically died from a chest wound so he definitely doesn't have mid regen.

Also I'm with Wok that I have an issue with the getting crushed flat = mid regen thing.

It could either be Regen Negation for Mephiles or a Regen Weakness for Sonic that attacking the heart is fatal, Sonic's Mid regen seems more common for it ti be easily dismissed.

Neutral on the others, some peeps just suggested I list Mid Regen in the OP.

@Shake

I think it's safer to assume that's just Sonic being inconsistent. I'd say it's safer to say it's toon force.

Even after 06 took place, Sonic is still shown to be flattened and be okay. It should be disregarded as (as weird as it sounds) a regen inconsistency, as all Mephiles did was pierce his chest and Sonic died.

All of the characters should have regen, Mephiles killing Sonic is just a inconsistant or a special feature of the attack that he used, especialy since he never used it before in any of his fights against Team Dark, showing that it's a special attack

I removed the general Mid Regen from the OP, I wanna get this CRT over with asap and I'm down to make a seperate one for solely the regen as soon as this is over.

So... Bump!

Man, my CRTs must suck

Seems like the Forcejewels are the only remaining point of debate here since I removed Mid Regen for another time. I figured it would be Optional Equipment, but some debate it shouldn't be on the profile in the first place. So let's move this along, since that seems to be the only thing left to discuss.

I can't even remember what happened with shuffle being maybe canon or maybe not

Well, the null stuff sounds specific to force Gems and in general idk if we can equalize the board game mechanic items.

Shuffle is definitely canon, they even reference it in the Sonic Forces tie-in comic.

Not sure if the null stuff from Forcejewels can be verse equalized myself though.

Ian Flynn actually admitted that the Anarchy Beryl reference was by accident. https://mobile.twitter.com/IanFlynnBKC/status/928004632848338944

That doesn't really apply to this

I don't know.

Are people against a Post Forces keys and Class K lifting strenght? I'm not but i'm wondering if some of you are.

Post-Forces Key would only be applied to the most relevant characters (AKA Sonic and Shadow). Possibly just Sonic at that.

If the majority agrees there shouldn't be one, then I'll remove it from the profile blog and readjust the current one. It was Dark's suggestion tho.

Enough with the anime comparisons, Cal, we get it! OvO

I rather have it, since it's a little awkward having Stronger in his AP justification yet not changing anything.

Bump!

I'm not gonna be able to participate in this CRT until a short window of time, so I'll need some help keeping this thing going.

Bump, and shouldn't Tails and Knuckles get non-physical interaction in their classic keys via harming the ghosts in Sandopolis? Classic Sonic already has it

You can't harm those ghosts though?

Yes, attacking them makes them stop attacking you, it interrupts their attack

You can harm them, attacking them makes they disapear for a while, Tails and Knuckles already have it, just not in their Classic keys, which is weird since Classic Sonic has them as well

Back