• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Game Sonic CRT... But It's Mostly Abilities!

In Shake's profile blog Sonic has invulnerability via the boost, so Shadow, Metal, and Blaze shoud also get that since they can also boost as well

I think it's actually a different boost than the norm. I copied it from Maverick, I'm actually unsure where it comes from. If it is the ordinary boost, then you're right.

Also I'm really trying to wrap this up.

I'll be running on extremely limited time for about a week and a few days, so I wanna complete this CRT while I still have access to my phone.

Actually he does, I checked with Mav and it's his special ability from Sonic Rivals. They all do get defensive auras though, so I'll make note of that.

Speaking of which... When can we finish up this CRT?

ShakeResounding said:
Actually he does, I checked with Mav and it's his special ability from Sonic Rivals. They all do get defensive auras though, so I'll make note of that.

Speaking of which... When can we finish up this CRT?
Metal can copy and use that ability in Rivals so he should get that

Added.

At bare minimum, can somebody unlock Sonic's profile so I can be allowed to edit his page with the profile blog? At this point, the revisions are being put off because the initiative isn't being taken. I'm free to edit his profile, but I might not be able to for too long since I'm in an area with bad connection.

Minor but you forgot to add Jade Ghost into the intangibility part of the profiles that already exists with Violet Void

Back