• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R1: Marvel's 2-A's are infinitely above baseline and Unicron is baseline. So that's a stomp.

R2: Unicron is 17-D while Galactus is Infinite-D. Sooo, even more of a stomp.

Itz's vote doesn't count as he gave no reasoning and Zach's comment was saying that Lifebringer Galactus beats the crap out of True Form Unicron (Lifebringer is infinite-D while True Form Unicron is 17-D, not the other way round).

I though about it a bit more and I change my vote to inconclusive. I don't think any could kill each other, considering the fact Unicron cannot be defeated as long as evil and malice exists and True Unicron is omnipresent.

Though isn't True Unicron above the Star Saber, which apparently is able to collapse an entire multiverse with one slash?

Itzmrbonezone said:
I though about it a bit more and I change my vote to inconclusive. I don't think any could kill each other, considering the fact Unicron cannot be defeated as long as evil and malice exists and True Unicron is omnipresent.

Though isn't True Unicron above the Star Saber, which apparently is able to collapse an entire multiverse with one slash?
Yes, and Transformers has confirmed their multiverses to be infinite.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Itzmrbonezone said:

Yes, and Transformers has confirmed their multiverses to be infinite.
In my opinion, Unicron should be revised and someone should decide if Unicron should stay 1-B or be upgraded to High 1-B as True Unicron.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Infinite multiverse /=/ infinite dimensions.
Transformers Infinite Multiverse = Marvel Infinite Multiverse since they're both infinite. So no, Galactus is not far above Unicron.

Unoriginal Memes said:
You do know what that there are different levels of 2-A, right? Marvel's 2-As are way superior.
Wasn't Unicron somewhat or indirectly a part of Marvel too, since Marvel also made some Transformers comics, if I recall correctly?

Enlighten me if I'm wrong.

My brain tells me Galactus, but my heart tells me Unicron..

I'll keep my vote inconclusive. I don't think they can kill each other, especially if it's True Unicron. And I heard 2-A Unicron doesn't notice the existence of baseline 2-As aswell, has Mid-Godly Regenerationn and is backed by 1-B immortality.

Yeah, truly a hard decision for me, as I love both of the characters.

This is a hard battle, but do allow me to say this.

Unicron's feat of consuming the multiverse is not to be taken lightly. He has done it before... and the multiverse is infinite.

As a whole, though, I don't see how Galactus could affect Unicron. Robot Boi exists outside of the multiverse. His entire being is of nothingness.

My vote is Unicron due to the fact that Galactus can't affect Uni, but Uni can affect Gal

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Marvel's 2-A's are infinitely stronger than him before. Unicorn is only baseline 2-A
Marvel's multiverses are infinite, and so are Transformers multiverses. Unicron isn't baseline, as far as I remember.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Please refer to the scan above
I quote another user, somewhere else: If you take a look at our 3-D High 3-A to our 4-D High 3-A standards, they show that infinitely above 2-A baseline is either actually baseline 2-A or High 2-A.

The 2-A quantum based multiverses sound pretty similar in scale for Marvel and the Transformers. Transformers has multiverse clusters and universal streams. and I personally vote Unicron over Galactus since he has no resistance to corruption and he has superior regenerations and 1 more immortality. Unicron considers lesser 2-As existence to be virtually non-existant to him.

That still doesn't really compare to Marvel's. An infinite amount of possibilities for the Multiverse is great, but every mere moment in the Marvel multiverse creates an infinite multiverse, and those multiverses branch off into more infinite multiverses ad infinitum.

Unoriginal Memes said:
That still doesn't really compare to Marvel's. An infinite amount of possibilities for the Multiverse is great, but every mere moment in the Marvel multiverse creates an infinite multiverse, and those multiverses branch off into more infinite multiverses ad infinitum.
Even so, Well-Fed Galactus doesn't scale to all those infinite multiverses as his clash with some Darth Sidious ripoff and an eldritch abominatio only threatened to destroy either infinite universes, which last I checked, would only go up at the very least to one multiverse, or one infinite multiverse, as far as I'm concerned. Look at his well-fed tier for proof.

It said "all universes", not infinite universes. Also, most of the agreed upon statistics are poorly represented in the profiles (which was discussed in the last G VS U thread).

Unoriginal Memes said:
It said "all universes", not infinite universes. Also, most of the agreed upon statistics are poorly represented in the profiles (which was discussed in the last G VS U thread).
They'd have destroyed one infinite multiverse, not anything outside the infinite multiverse. Just because they used the word "all" doesn't mean they can destroy a place that isn't within their own infinite multiverse. Heck, "all" could be used for numbers like 12, ala Dragon Ball.

It's quite clearly talking about all of the universes within Marvel. All mulitiverses are made up of universes, and Galactus's fight would have destroyed all of them, which means the multiverses would be destroyed as well.

Literally read the upgrade thread for Marvel.

Back