• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus tries to solo your favorite verse

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Round 1: Poorly Fed Galactus

Round 2: Fully Fed Galactus

Round 3: Lifebringer Galactus

Speed Equalized. Otherwise SBA.

Galactus 2

Lifebringer beats all mine except 40k and Cthulhu. I'll do the other forms tomorrow.

1. Can probably lose to some high tier Touhou gals who can incap him, like Kaguya, Yukari or Iwana.

2. Kills everything until Arceus.

3. Kills everything.

BlazBlue

Round 1: Can do a lot, up until the top tiers due to lol2Ahax.

Round 2: Can do a lot, up until the top tiers due to lol2Ahax

Round 3: Solos

World of Darkness

Round 1. Caine stands there I'm pretty sure.

Round 2. Caine stands there again or a mage does something.

Round 3. Solos I'm pretty sure.

Okay, only gonna list verses that win and where.

Scenario 1
Magic: The Gathering: Nicol Bolas. Possibly Liliana Vess. Emrakul and the other Eldrazi Titans too.

Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos): Possibly The Colour Out of Space.

Warhammer 40,000: Ahzek Ahrima, certain Daemons.

Destiny: From what I can tell, The Daughters of Oryx or Riven of a Thousand Voices.

Super Smash Bros.: Tier 2s

The Legend of Zelda: Golden Goddesses

Scenario 2
Magic: The Gathering: 2-As

Cthulhu Mythos: Again, possibly The Colour Out of Space because vague Lovecraft

Warhammer 40,000: Warp entities like Magnus the Red

Destiny: Oryx, the Taken King. If my upgrades go through, he stops as early as Oryx's kids.

Scenario 3
Cthulhu Mythos: 1-As

Warhammer 40,000: Kairos Fateweaver. Galactus won't be able to overcome how it's bound to 1-A Tzeentch. Lifebringer referred to 1-A things like Molecule Ma as completely out of reach for his abilities before.

I like the story of The Flash, but his Universe is the DC Universe. So...

Galactus stalemates against himself and loses against opponents he normally loses against.

Akreious said:
I like the story of The Flash, but his Universe is the DC Universe. So...
Galactus stalemates against himself and loses against opponents he normally loses against.
Galactus is Marvel tho

Okay so I'm gonna do some verses with Poorly Fed and Fully Fed

SCP Foundation: Not sure if he can take down 682, wall of hax is too long lol

Persona: Eh should clear, only one that can give him issues is Ren I think.

Shin Megami Tensei: Demi Fiend or SMT Dante yell and gg.

Soul Calibur: Solos

Castlevania: Ooooof. Not gonna go into this one. Fully Fed defo does it I think.

Jojo: I gotta wonder if HA Dio can do something here.

Star Wars: Well the Father dabbed at Poorly Fed Galactus, Fully Fed dabs back.

Bonus Round with Lifebringer

Elder Scrolls: Okay even on your best day Galactus you ain't getting it done.

Umineko: Nice try.

Code Geass: Doesn't matter which Galactus is, the verse gets eaten.

Masadaverse: Mission Failed, well get them next time.

Mass Effect: If Shephard though Reapers are Endbringers, then he is in for a surprise.

I Shall Seal the Heavens: Only Transcendent Cultivators can stop him.

Black Lagoo: No chance, guess this the end of the Lagoon Company.

Dishonored: "Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?" - only Round One can be survived.

The Game Gods Play:

1:Fights well against Base Becky but she ultimately wins

2:Jewela,Negative Overlord Becky and Zander stomp being High 2-A

3:Stomps mentioned characters above until he pisses off a Cosmic God Entity(Wizaster or Samantha) or he walks into the wrong cult and Fathomer,Shadowheir and Fairaxia smack him.

The Terrogonds are overkill. Anti Terrogond shoots Lightning,Innovation Terrogond transforms Galactus into his herald and Light Terrogond eyebeams him.

The Game Gods Play is the only one of my favorite verses that can completely take down Galactus

With the upgrade into high 1-B now Lifebringer Galactus can solo the Transformer verse now (?)

God of war: Fully fed does it probably, not sure if poorly fed can do it

Sonic: Clears likely both times

Darkest Dungeon: Clears easily I reckon

Warhammer: Nope even on Galactus best day, it would be cool to see Emprah dab at Galactus though.

Legend of Zelda:Stomps

Pokémon:Stomps

Sonic and Archie Sonic:Stomps

Star Wars:Stomps

Mario:Stomps

The Game Gods Play:Any powerful cult member or Cosmic God Entity should have no problem

Wow only 1 verse I have can stop Galactus

Undertale: Stops at god tiers | Probably stops at chara | Clears

Touhou: Gets beaten by one of the more haxed characters | Doesnt solo in my objective tier 2 opinio | Clears

Dragon ball: Doesnt clear | Clears | Stomps

Dragon ball heroes: Loses | Probably loses | Stomps

Cthulu mythos: Outer gods blink and solo marvel

Dc comics: Stops at one of the haxed 4-Bs (though i think theyre 4-A but whatevs) | Likely stops at one of the 2-As | stops at mandrakk in my objective 1-A opinion

Doctor who: Gets kerbstomped by a phone booth | Still gets kerbstomped by a phone booth | Im not sure if a normal infinite dimensional weapon is going to really do anything major to galactus

The elder scrolls: Pelinal erases | Beats a few low 2-Cs but gets outhaxed | Loses to any of the high 1-Bs while being distracted by trying to kill a low 1-C

Minecraft: Stops at command block | Stops at the player | Solos

Mario bros: Stomps every high 4-C | Stomps every non 2-B | Solos

Plague inc evolved: Considering that galactus has swallowed entire planets worth of bacteria and viruses, i am pretty confident he solos

Smash bros: Stops at low 2-Cs | Clears | Desroys the multiverse for good measure

I've already expressed why tier zero is flawed and most of the characters in it are nothing more than a decent level into 1-A. Toaa has honestly shown nothing close to an outer gods level

DC

Round 1: Most Tier 2s end him

Round 2: The Monitor, Barbatos, Darkseid and some others whip him

Round 3: He kills everyone except The Writer, The Source, The Spectre, Pralaya, & The Brothers Yin & Yang end him.

Archie Sonic

Round 1: Beats them while they're in Base form; They murder him when they go Super.

Round 2: Super forms continue to stomp.

Round 3: They all die.

My Hero Academia
Round 1: They die.

Round 2: They die harder.

Round 3: They absolutely ******* die.

One Punch Ma

Round 1: Slightly better than My Hero Academia, but they still die

Round 2: They die.

Round 3: They die.

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Round 1: Dormammu ends him.

Round 2: Bigger fight, but Dormammu ignores durability and ends him.

Round 3: Now they're all dead

Smash Bros. Universe

They die.

Kirby
They try, but they very much die.

Dragon Ball
Round 1: Tier 3s solo

Round 2: Super Shenron or Zeno can probably wish him away or out of existence. Otherwise, Xeno Goku, Future Warrior and pretty much most if not all of the Dragon Ball Heroes cast solos.

Round 3: They're done. They die here.

I think it is because dormammuus feats are easily unnoticed and nobody scales. His feats can commonly be mistaken as him devouring earths of individual universes along with dormammu not showing any full on time shattering or creating abilities. Plus people often assume the infinity gauntlet to be the most powerful thing in the verse

1. Dark souls

Report: the verse gets eten 2. Marvel

Report: no he can't

3. Dc comics

Report: Second verse same as the first

4. Team fortress

Report: heavy feels funny

5. Witcher

Report: eh if gunter did creat that poket reality with dozens of stars he might be able to win the first round

6. Warcraft

Report: everything prior to the light and dark gets stomped then l&d proseed to gank in return and then galactus proseeds by getting to high marshall and eating both l&d for breakfast

Jurassic Park

R1. The dinosaurs are extinct once more.

R2. The dinosaurs are really extinct.

R3. Did they even exist?

Back