• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CrimsonStarFallen

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Time Manipulation (Galactus's existence bends time, influencing the past, present and future simultaneously)

I'm fairly certain that this would give Galactus some form of Acausality. Either 1 or 4.

He would also have it by defaut, seeing as he has Immeasurable speed in his third key, and there's no major differences in abilities between them.

Thoughts?

I'll admit, I'm not the most experienced with these topics, but I'm not so sure.

Type 1 Acausality says that his existence in the present cannot be affected by changes in the past and future. While Galactus' existence may bend time across past, present, and future, I don't know if that's really reason enough to say that event changes in the past could not affect his present self.

I'll admit, I don't know about Type 4 Acausality, since I don't really understand how the conditions imply it to be the case. Would you mind elaborating on that point? Without clarification, I'm just neutral.

He would still get Type 1 by defaut, since he has Immeasurable speed. He's also not affected by him affecting the past as well.

I was asking about type 4 as well, since i'm genuinely not sure.

Yeah, I generally don't really get why it would be considered Type 4. Though again, I'm not the most knowledgeable person here and Acausality is a complicated thing. XD

I don't really think that this is really acausality beyond type 1. Maaaaybe type 3 but that's stretching it imo.

Yeah, i figured. Still, type 1 is good right? And if it is, i can't edit his profile, since it's locked.

Type 1 is fine, unlocked now, tell me when done

Back