• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaim novel crt

This is just some abilities i think still missing from the novel
Chapter 140-141,158-159
-Immortality type 9: Saver true body resides in his realm
It was exactly as Kugai said. Before, Kugai Kudo needed his Sengoku driver to stay in the real world . But it has nothing to do with him now. Cause in the first place, this very world is created by Kugai.

-Avatar creation (via his sengoku driver): Kugai need it to maintain his presence in the physical world but when he's in his own realm he doesn't need it anymore
"That's impossible! You can't keep your presence if you lose your driver!"
"That's right, Kureshima Takatora. That driver was the wedge that kept me in this world, but I don't need it anymore."
"..... you don't need it?"
Mitsuru listens back, and Kugai smiles. It's a terrible calm and horrifying smile.
"Yes, evolved humans do not need this world. Now it is time for humans to escape the physical bondage and be freed from the recurring cycle of life ...!"
-Immortality negation type 9 for Gaim Killed Saver permanantly

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

This is just some abilities i think still missing from the novel
Chapter 140-141,158-159
-Immortality type 9: Saver true body resides in his realm
It was exactly as Kugai said. Before, Kugai Kudo needed his Sengoku driver to stay in the real world . But it has nothing to do with him now. Cause in the first place, this very world is created by Kugai.
He doesnt has a "true body" he manifests his avatars to interacts with the world. The true Saver is merely a spirit who cant even maintain his physical body without the Sengoku Driver.

The only reason he doesnt need a Sengoku Driver to manifests his avatars anymore because they are fighting inside the world that Saver intergrated into himself.

I share the same thought with Magi above, but i have my own to say as well:

Weakened Saver cannot manifest in the physical world without a Driver, this has been a thing ever since Gaim Gaiden: Duke spin-off, until he get the pseudo-Golden Fruit which he stated that he no longer need one anymore. Immortality type 9 is non-existent and redundant for fully powered Saver.

Lastly, why do we keep bring up Saver when he don't even have a profile?

Back