• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gabriel's Regen and Tier + AP downgrade (see comments)

It was revealed in volume 21 that angels and demons only use their physical bodies to interact with the human world, so I think this should be enough for Gabriel's Regenerationn (and perhaps other angels and demons) to be Low-Godly?

Gabriel's power, Astro in Hand, should not be tier 4A (Multi-Solar system), because it can move all the stars in the sky?

Gabriel can also remove all the stars that are present in the sky, which are more than 8000, I think this should be enough for a possible 4A. What about his regen, some thought?

Astro In Hand is stated to affect all the heavenly bodies in the universe. Thats way more than just High 4-C

Regen: Thing is it is one thing to be non-corporeal and another to be able to regenerate your physical body. Gabriel and other demons are definitely non-corporeal, but Gabriel recreated his body from the sourrouding mana and Coronzon basically said that she is the first demon ever to have her own permanent body. So in the latter case it clearly isn't like they can simply regenerate a body when reduced to non-corporeal form.

Astro in hand: As far as I am aware there are no statements of it affecting all starts in the universe at the same time at all. Moving all start is the night sky at MFTL+ speeds is 4-B after our current system.

@DT

With Gabriel being 476 Teratons, how do you feel about him and those who scale getting a plus rating?

Even the initial attack had contained tremendous destructive power. However, if this was truly an equal existence to the angels Index knew of, its true ability would go well beyond that. It would be able to eradicate all life on earth with a single finger or wield a power that deeply affected the stars of the universe.

@DT

Which doesn't state that it could move all the stars at the same time, but just that it has general power to deeply affect stars of the universe in some way.

It's essentially the difference between "I can destroy every kind of planet" and "I can destroy all planets at once".

Schnee One said:
@DT
With Gabriel being 476 Teratons, how do you feel about him and those who scale getting a plus rating?
476 teratons? From where again?

XDragnoir said:
at least 476,83
This is where I got it from, I'm not certain on what the AP is on creating a 2000KM explosion though (Seriously wish the AP chart for that was more clear)

Country level (1000km explosion radius). 2.2776967930029155e13 tons of tnt to be specific.

Who even upgraded him to Large Country level? Wrong question. Correct one: when was it even decided he should be?

I don't know! I have been asking repeatedly!

And Aleister and Mathers scale to him so I thought you'd see

Well, the fact that I have the memory and attention span of a goldfish these days shows.

I suppose to be fair I will give it approx. 24h for people to tell their arguments for it being Large Country level before I change it back.

As said, Country level (btw. the AP chart has a tons of tnt column so you actually didn't need to convert that...)

I meant in Teratons, you're killing me

Also, according to that chart, 2000 kilometers is High 6B

No offense, but I agree with you on the attention span :p

The feat is way higher if we consider the entire quote instead of just the explosion part. Such as the side effect of literally disrupting Earth's orbit and ejecting it out of the solar system + annihilating any and all life on half of the earth. Before you come with "thats just the result of Gabriel overloading itself.", no, its not. Its just Gabriel's true form manifesting, but Misha's body being unable to contain such an monstruous amount of energy. If she could handle that, she would be able to use this energy anyways. Also, the same quote states that nothing on the planet can withstand the true form of a angel.

Schnee One said:
Also, according to that chart, 2000 kilometers is High 6B

No offense, but I agree with you on the attention span :p
I hope you also agree on the fact that you should pay more attention when reading. :p

2000km wide = diameter is 2000km = radius is 1000 km

"And if the situation continued to its extreme, an absurd phreatic explosion covering an area with a radius of 1000 kilometers could occur."

"To begin with, he doubted the materials of the physical world would be enough to support the full capacity of an angel created by god. Even the Misha Kreutzev from Angel Fall had been in imperfect manifestation. If Misha tried to force out an output greater than the hypothesized amount, the physical body she was made of would explode emitting a massive amount of Telesma. It would be like a planet exploding at the North Pole. At the very least, all life would be annihilated on the northern half of the globe. It was possible that it would cause a major error in the planet's orbital trajectory that would cause it to leave the solar system."

Any thoughts on the rest of the quote that gave the 6-B stats?

At least High, possibly Low-Godly; regained its physical body after exploding into pure energy as its essence/consciousness was still intact, it's uncertain if it would actually need that energy to do so

Angels have no own physical body, but only possess one to appear in the physical world

these two passages were taken from Gabriel's profile, the first being about his regen, and the second about non-corporeality, for me it makes sense that a being who does not naturally possess a physical body, can recreate it as long as his soul still exists.

As for the 476 teratons, I got it this way (which may be wrong because I'm not an expert):

I went on this link https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Radius/Area and I looked for what would be the tier of an explosion of 2000kms, then I went in that link https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Explosion_Yield_Calculations # Step_3: _Finding_the_Yield_of_said_Explosio that provided me with this calculator http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html and then I found the lowest value would result in an air blast radius of 2000kms, and it is 476833754 megaton

Anyways I noticed that we don't account for the increase in power Gabriel gets from absorbing all the water and ice which is described as enough to destroy the arctic ocean at least even before she reaches the physical limit.

SchroKatze said:
The feat is way higher if we consider the entire quote instead of just the explosion part. Such as the side effect of literally disrupting Earth's orbit and ejecting it out of the solar system + annihilating any and all life on half of the earth. Before you come with "thats just the result of Gabriel overloading itself.", no, its not. Its just Gabriel's true form manifesting, but Misha's body being unable to contain such an monstruous amount of energy. If she could handle that, she would be able to use this energy anyways. Also, the same quote states that nothing on the planet can withstand the true form of a angel.
As the quote says in the mortal world Gabriel can not draw out this amount of power, as it would destroy his form beforehand.

If you want to list it as something similar as a suicide attack that is probably less likely to be used than astro in hand, maybe, but it is not the standard AP of any form of gabriel we have seen.

"Misha Kreutzev has begun to move north at high speed!! At the same time, the ice at the North Pole has begun to rapidly melt!! I have detected a powerful line of Telesma between the two! A mutual interference between them is clearly being created!!"

"Is she making a new power? ...No, she might be replenishing her physical body," Stiyl muttered while frowning.

When he thought about it, if that angel instantaneously melted the ice in the Arctic Ocean, it would create a phenomenon similar to a large scale tsunami for the areas around the Arctic Ocean. And if the situation continued to its extreme, an absurd phreatic explosion covering an area with a radius of 1000 kilometers could occur.

Also, it would not just be that simple. Misha Kreutzev was already brutal, so how much would her power increase if she were to absorb enough water and ice to destroy the Arctic Ocean? Now that Fiamma had been defeated, what was that archangel after? It was possible she had no real goal. He had no idea what was going on, but what it would lead to in the end was clear.

They could not withstand it.

To begin with, he doubted the materials of the physical world would be enough to support the full capacity of an angel created by god. Even the Misha Kreutzev from Angel Fall had been in imperfect manifestation. If Misha tried to force out an output greater than the hypothesized amount, the physical body she was made of would explode emitting a massive amount of Telesma.

It would be like a planet exploding at the North Pole.

At the very least, all life would be annihilated on the northern half of the globe. It was possible that it would cause a major error in the planet's orbital trajectory that would cause it to leave the solar system.

The quote refers to the fact that Misha's body is unable to handle such a monstruous amount of energy. Mathers summoning the angels true form shows us that the "suicide attack" would only happen due to Misha's body being weak, and not that Gabriel itself can't handle this power. Also, the narration and the characters still called it "Misha" and not "Gabriel", which indicates that it was still incomplete. When Mathers summoned the archangels true forms, the narration called it Gabriel, not Misha, which also indicates that it can manifest and use its true power.

Back