• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FW meets God's Servantmon (aka Seraphimon)

Susanoomon one shots. That regen means nothing to Susanoomon. A guy who killed Lucemon Satan Mode.

Screw that. Let's make it BelialMyotismon and for god's sake FW can affect Nonexistent guys.

Edit: its now seraphimon

Seraphimon ain't doing much here. Heaven's Gate is basically Quo Vadis, however, he doesn't have the luxury of starting with it nor having the same AoE and as such FW can simply IT out the way. Seraphimon has a massive AP advantage, however, FW wins in a battle of attrition. FW takes this with High Difficulty via regen, Soul hax, Transmutation, Precog, Petrification, etc.

Angels are almost the most hyped Digimon by the fandom I know (In Brazil most people consider them as powerful or even more powerful than the Royal Knights ... It's a sad thing to think :/).

But in the end they have little hax, few feats, they have almost nothing.

I mean, I went with This fella over here because its not too haxed of a digimon and Dark Area digimon stomp FW to hell and back.

Do you have a better suggestion? @Ex? A digimon not too haxed yet not completely haxless? A mid-tier 2-C should do.

Keep in mind that FW lost to Gallantmon, so that's something.

Back