• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless his Time Stop has worked on infinite speed or immeasurable beings it is useless. Speed Equalized doesn't get rid of this resistance either.

Okay then, what about dance manipulation, it would stop him and then he would be able to use the body change.

There aren't characters with infinite speed on Dragon Ball, at least not yet.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, Omegamon and his natural precog will see that coming.
Future Warrior also have precog tho, so he will see Omegamom seeing his next move.

It will be a confusing fight indeed.

Besides, I just checked it, and does Omegamon base have All delete? Because I saw this and some other powers in a different key, so I don't really know.

Yeah he does. The X-Antibody does not grant new powers, it just like strengthens them or something. I forget the details. Either way Omegamon has All Delete, he just doesn't do so off the bat. Also I think Omegamon's Omega Enforce is more of a threat seeing as it is coupled with Infinite Stamina.

I have to give this one to FW. Especially if he happens to be the "saiyan fw". However, this is only if their attack speed and power is equal. Why you ask? Goku arguably is one of the best martial artists in fiction. He was introduced at 12 years old in classic DB. It is a good assumption that he started fighting between 10 and 12 years. By the time he fought beerus he was over 40... whats incredible here is that when beerus was using the same power as goku, goku always had the upper hand in the fight. Beerus won the fight because he outpowered him.

So beerus who had been fighting for 75million years+ and god knows for how long has less skill than goku who has been training for a maximum of 40 years.

This wiki states that the FW is around 20 years and guess what...in the last update he was able to "draw" against goku with MUI. Just how incredible is that??? It simply means that FW is very close to or even better than goku when it comes to fighting technique and skill.

So in actual fight skill, FW has the advantage here. But this becomes more significant when you realize the vast range of skills and abilities FW has access to. Just in case someone brings up that these characters are mentally stupid or can;t do battle tactics you have:

-FW always fought stronger opponents during story mode but as the player you had to think of the right tactics to win especially boss battles.

-Goku deducing that frieza can't sense ki just by fighting i find that pretty incredible and almost no one picked that up.

-Goku using two very weak ki blasts to pressure buu then kamehameha him (if you dont get it, its energy ./ stamina management , ss3 is very stamina taxing)

-Goku somehow devised a tactic to defeat hit's time stop just by watching vegeta get beat up by hit.

-Goku abusing instant transmission to fight jiren whos like 10000x faster atleast at that point of time

these dont end.

These are just random examples at different times to show gokus intelligence and knowledge when it comes to fighting,training, and actual battle tactics.

What I'm saying is that in numerous occasions fw seems to be like goku or even superior so...

I think that when it comes to battle then FW would win except that omegamon has amazing stamina. He might , with his intelligence, decide that he is disadvantaged and thus decides to prolong the fight to waste FWs energy. FW's counter here is to use his ki and hp capsules and use instant transmission to save stamina( in xv2 it uses 0 stamina ).

Also, FW can see omega's abilities and devise a battle plan...

They both have precog but I would say the one with better battle tactics will be the better user of it...

Aside from all of that i do not know the exact limits of the hax or the rulings, e.g: Omega just ALL DELETES FW. LOL but i dont think that works cuz both are 3-A.

Vote for FW. superior combat and battle tactics. can counter dimension sht because hes a time patroller. can see his abilities. can counter infinite stamina with capsules for some time. If this is saiyan FW (please specify mr. op) then both will be able to reactively increase power.

@Bandoo

Superior tactics? Omnimon sees the future and will know everything the Future Warrior will do. He'll plan accordingly.

Future Warrior also doesn't have a counter for being flash frozen.

I will address everything once I get to a desktop. In like an hour and a half.

The Everlasting said:
@Kep

Hence why I said "probably", I have legitimately no idea if Super Souls have some kind of explanation in the game.
Well, Infinite Zamasu, being the wonderful Giygas absorbed dude that he is, is pretty much a soul just possessing the universe bit by bit. He was quickly erased by Zen-oh, but came back regardless, in human form no less.

Thanks @Reppuzan for bringing that aspect to my attention.

how far can omega see into the future? I am not very well informed about that. If its just an extremely short amount of time - combat foreseeing (precog) then fw can make a long-term plan where he lures omega into a trap and its already too late for him to react even if he knows its goin to happen.

However if omega can see the whole future scheme of the battle then fw doesn't stand a chance because omega will neutralize whatever fw does including fw's combat skill and battle tactics until he runs out of capsules and gg.

Please inform me about the foreseeing of omega so I can make my vote.

"Theoretically, it is impossible for other Digimon to defeat Omegamon. This is due to its acquisition of the "Omega inForce", an ultimate force which, in battle, is able to instantaneously read ahead and respond accordingly. It is an ability that draws out and raises Omegamon's combat sense and potential to their utmost limits in all situations."

Official description.

Oh wow Statistics amplification won't work oh sure exept take out all of his hp and to make it as if everytime Omegamon fights he dies

Errorsaness said:
Oh wow Statistics amplification won't work oh sure exept take out all of his hp and to make it as if everytime Omegamon fights he dies
What are you talking about?

So your main argument seems to be skill.

The number of years =/= more skilled. It depends on who you fight during that time. Omegamon has fought beings who are not only as skilled as him, but even more skilled. He fights beings who have existed since the creation of the Digital World on a daily basis. Characters who have abilities that make Future Warriors look like child's play. So the skill argument won't work on a Royal Knight here.

"This wiki states that the FW is around 20 years and guess what...in the last update he was able to "draw" against goku with MUI. Just how incredible is that??? It simply means that FW is very close to or even better than goku when it comes to fighting technique and skill. "

MUI Goku is really not that impressive to a Digimon. Especially one who has passive instant precog and unlimited stamina along many other skills. MUI Goku has nothing on the other Royal Knights nor any of the Seven Great Demon Lords. Or Yggdrasil whose nigh-omniscience and precog is utterly insane.

"So in actual fight skill, FW has the advantage here. But this becomes more significant when you realize the vast range of skills and abilities FW has access to. Just in case someone brings up that these characters are mentally stupid or can;t do battle tactics you have: "

Addressed this above.

"Goku deducing that frieza can't sense ki just by fighting i find that pretty incredible and almost no one picked that up."

I mean, that's quite obvious when said Frieza is shooting randomly while Goku is in a cloud of smoke.

"Goku using two very weak ki blasts to pressure buu then kamehameha him (if you dont get it, its energy ./ stamina management , ss3 is very stamina taxing)"

Not too useful. Especially on someone whose stamina is limitless.

"I think that when it comes to battle then FW would win except that omegamon has amazing stamina. He might , with his intelligence, decide that he is disadvantaged and thus decides to prolong the fight to waste FWs energy. FW's counter here is to use his ki and hp capsules and use instant transmission to save stamina( in xv2 it uses 0 stamina ). "

If you think Stamina is all Omegamon has then you are sorely mistaken. You haven't taken into account all his other techniques such as Chrono Breaker and Supreme Cannon.

"They both have precog but I would say the one with better battle tactics will be the better user of it..."

Except FW has to activate his, Omegamon's is passive. Also Omegamon is no brain dead idiot. Matter of fact he is highly skilled and extremely intelligent.

"Aside from all of that i do not know the exact limits of the hax or the rulings, e.g: Omega just ALL DELETES FW. LOL but i dont think that works cuz both are 3-A. "

Well for one, both are 2-c. Secondly, being 2-C won't save you from all delete.

From what I know it's because Seraphimon = Daemon who is stronger than all of the Base Royal Knights except maybe Alphamon. It's always Alphamon that makes scaling harder.

Seraphimon never beat Omegamon (they've never fought), but he's comparable to Daemon who has shown to be far superior to the other SGDL. The scaling has gotten insane overtime.

Gallantmon Crimson Mode is > Base Omegamon, but still a good deal weaker than Lucemon.

• looks at the gallantmon vs FW match.
Jesus man have mercy, what did FW do to deserve this punishment? OvO

@Dragon

But he has something better than Quo Vadis and can also kill Nonexistent beings so...

Not sure if Mid-Godly Regen is helping here.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
he's comparable to Daemon who has shown to be far superior to the other SGDL.
Is that really the case though? In Frontier didn't seraphimon get heavily injured by cherubimon vice, who was easily overpowered by KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon who got their asses handed to them in their first encounter with Dynasmon and Crusadermon?

Heck from the intro to crusader both Cherubimon Vice and ShadowSeraphimon were easily killed by Omegamon and Gallantmon.

I believe Seraphimon got OHKO'd by his own attack in Frontier. Also Seraphimon is pretty haxless, I can see Cherubimon overpowering him. I also do not see him being so far below his dark counterpart when no other Digimon is.

I would say that's more of a contradicition than anything. Either that or a Crusader key for these guys are needed.

Can't it be said ShadowSeraphimon is more of his dark counterpart? I mean I believe it's been depicted as being on par with the normal Seraphimon.

Seraphimon has two dark counterpart. But Daemon is his Devimon to his Angemon.

Seraphimon <Black Seraphimon <Demon

Black Seraphimon is the fallen form of Seraphimon, but that it is "a step behind" to become Demon.

I am still lost as to how being erased into nonexistence turns you into the Abstract of Wrath....It feels as though getting erased is a good thing in Digimon.

Executor N0 said:
Seraphimon <Black Seraphimon <Demon

Black Seraphimon is the fallen form of Seraphimon, but that it is "a step behind" to become Demon.
Black Seraphimon? Isn't that just Devimon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back