• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
he can copy after he sees it, as shown in his training.

I am not claiming anything else, you are the one saying that he can't copy powers, besides, he still has Regenerationn

"he can copy after he sees it, as shown in his training."

As shown in his training where his teacher shows him the technice and teaches him.

I really don't get why people gave him power copy because of that game mechanics.

Broly doesnt show any technique tho, he just attacks FW and thats how their "training" is, not to mention that while is still training, he is still able to copy genetic mutations that enable him to use powers, so no, is not game mechanics

Broly doesnt show any technique tho, he just attacks FW and thats how their "training" is

Broly doesn't show any technice,FW just finishes the set than goes and changes his skill to new accuired.Game mechanics,isn't instant,he is dead before he can even copy the move.

look, if you want to claim that is game mechanic, make a crt with an actual reasoning for that

Not to mention that every training you have the skill usable no matter what, the game changes your skill set so you have the skill on your hands, so no, it is Instant

@CursedGentleman

I am not going to create CRT for chaarcters I am not even interested.,at least for now.

I just want to clarify that his Power Copy isn't instant nor it is fast,it takes time as seen literally everytime.

And almost every technic he copies is some generic Ki blast or move.

His so called power copy is accuaring new technics at the end of the mission,if i don't forget he gets the moves even if there was no character to copy it from,but I am not sure.

FW has the abilities of every character in the game,including Guldo,Hit and everyone else.

@Monarch, that is literally his training with Hit and Guldo, they are capable of using that power due to their genetic something-something (I didnt pay that much attention, to be honest), but yeah, it was because of that.

So yeah, if I am not mistaking it to something else, is because of that (Coupled with the fact that is shown in Broly training that he does not actually show the attacks)

And Dzhindzolia is somewhat wrong, he gets the capacity to use the attack on the mission but only get the attack as a prize after he finishes it (I hope this doesnt sound wrong) (Like, he can use the attack before he wins it as reward for finishing the mission)

Pretty sure the power copy won't matter if Dae-Wi just gravity manips FW into submission and then blasts him with Strong Force.

You're talking about a character that can gravity manip other Low 4-Cs comparable to him and has to pacify himself so much that casually tossing planets around is considered using too much power.

@Cursed That's not resistance to gravity though. That's just getting used to different levels because of getting stronger by training when things are heavier.

Han's Gravity Manip is just physical force pushing down on you and can affect comparable people.

Oof. Sorry if i spoiled it for you. It's a great manhua, current arc is the best.

this is an interesting one. Han is pretty powerfull and haxxed and then we have 1 of the most haxxed characters in Dragon ball.

inconclusive for me

the reason for this is because even though han has shown to go for the kill, this is when he is fighting people like zeus who he consideres an enemy and not to mention they were in a war. however, since this is a random encounter (assuming) i doubt he would show hostility to someone with the friendly personility that the FW has and would start with a casual Gravity Manipulation (assuming) and not instantly go for the kill. Noting that even though the power mimicry of the FW isn't instant, it also isn't slow, so my guess is that with Information Analysis and possibly other abilities he could get enough time to mimic Han's abilities.

yeah but remember that he is working for the asshole that killed Jin Tae Jin and left me crying. And well, there is kinda a rivalry between them, not to mention i didn't get the feeling that he was trully hostile, and considering that they share the goal of taking down Mu-Bong Park i highly doubt that he trully desires to kill foxy boy

yes i know, he kinda made black hole (not really) to kill him. But, this is a random encounter and han has no reason for hostily at the very start of the fight, and much less with the friendly personality of the FW

Dae-Wi in character usually gravity manips casually. He did this with the wall and with executives. I don't doubt he starts with it with FW. Also, it is to be noted that the eye without the king's body puts a strain on Dae-Wi, so he'll no doubt want to finish the fight quickly.

He doesn't necesarly need to start with it. IMO he did that, because he was in a hurry.

now within the fight itself i don't think that he is instantly gonna go for the kill, yeah, he may want to end the fight quickly but that's if he's constantly using his powers, remember that he also has his H2H combat. Still the question of wheather he goes for the kill or not is depending on the situation. and yes i know SBA make the character willing to kill, however this means that they are ok with the idea and will do it if necessary, but that doesn't make it the first option for the character.

Dae Wi sends him to space in character and thats the ability he uses in character and would start with that if that guy can copy abilities. Its basically Dae Wi versus Saten all over again lmao but this time Future Warrior dies

Is there actually any proof he can breath in space tho?? Wondering cause i never played the games but based on sayians tho he cant

well, majins and frieza race can, and since this is 4-C, the saiyan FW doesn't have the candy beam yet (story wise) so the majins are the ones i assume since they mentioned CB

man they mentioned CB because they said it was something he learned from a mision he completed. Im not assuming anythign until the Op specifies which FW this is cause im pretty sure the FW profile is a saiyen who cant breath in space and shouldnt be able to

well he did learn it, and technically you can do it even before you finish the saiyan saga if you have the DLCs, however since technically those events happen after the main story i don't count it in the lower tiers. Since it isn't specified, shouldn't it be composite Race? since the race is chosen by the player, technically all CaC are the FW, others believe that since the iconic image appears as a saiyan, that saiyan is the default. But remembering that this IS a profile meant to represent a character that WE customize, i belive it ain't the default

Edit: Classification: Elite Time Patroller, Saiyan/Human/Namekian/Frieza's Race/Majin (Iconic appearance is that of a Saiyan), Martial Artist

I don't think it's out of character for Han to use weak or strong force from the start, he knows that FW is his enemy and is wiling to kill just like Zeus.

How exactly would FW copy Han's powers?

What exactly can FW do to avoid weak and strong force?

Precog and information manipulation should warn him that he is dangerous and should be away from him.

Maybe teleport and shit?

Technically he could just stay away and attack him from away, idk what is Han's range

I don't see why Daewi doesn't take this. Debatable power copy aside, I doubt FW is going to instant dodge a giant ball of dura negating nuclear force that materializes upon his body. And H2H certainly belongs to Daewi here, he's in a martial arts Manwha, lol. And has literally used martial arts to fight those who relied on borrowed powers, and still defeated them. Borrowed powers are far more varied than the vast majority of things a typical character in Dragonball would encounter. Hand to hand combined with strong and weak force would be the end of FW from what I can see.

Back