• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion Zamasu vs. Gallantmon

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Milleniummon can destroy Zamasu in one attack, like, instantly. One blast from his cannon will be the same as when Zeno killed Zamasu. Zamasu dies with the Universe (+timeline) and Milleniummon can destroy that almost casually.

I'd call it a stomp primarily becausw zamasu cannot take down Millenium in any way (mid godly regen ftw) while the other can kill zamasu/warp him.

why not gallantmon?

Edit: and yes, Zamasu is one of the weaker Low 2-C chars because he lacks any real hax.

Okay. Cool. I don't know Digimon characters. I'll change it to Gallantmon. I can edit it the same way you did to your Doflamingo/Fujitora thread, right? Or should I open a new thread?

Alphamon is one of the stronger Low 2-C thanks to his really impressive Hax resistance and mid level hax going for him.

Edit: I dunno why you wouldnt edit this thread.

Also I don't think Gallantmon is a good opponent. Just look at his page. These guys have SS levels of hax.

Gallantmon cannot keep his Low 2-C form for long periods of time, the battle would reduce to Zamasu surviving long enough, thas why I proposed him.

I don't see Zamasu getting past Gallantmon's heavy hax resistance and getting turned into electrons and casted into oblivion.

3-A versions: gallantmon for better hax abilities.

Low 2-C: maybe zamasu... he was expanding... he should be more difficult to kill by Gallantmon, and if he (gallantmon) reverts back to its 3-A form he loses. Zamasu if he outlasts Gallantmon time limit.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I don't see Zamasu getting past Gallantmon's heavy hax resistance and getting turned into electrons and casted into oblivion.
Has he ever used that on something the size of the universe

Not seeing why he couldn't since he could just obliterate the universe and BFR Zamasu's electrons.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not seeing why he couldn't since he could just obliterate the universe and BFR Zamasu's electrons.
but has he done that to something that exist in more then one timeline and is the siza of the univeres? would a disinbodyed soul even have eletrons?

Seeing as characters have atomized ghosts before wouldn't be surpirsed. Also I answered the first part already.....

Haki? I was talking about Digimon....

Also I answered that question. By my response, he hasn't....But I said I don't see why not....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Haki? I was talking about Digimon....

Also I answered that question. By my response, he hasn't....But I said I don't see why not....
O I thout you where reffering to when beerus hakied that gost in the dr slump crossover

sorry i was very unclear with that question

@PaChi

To be blunt, Gallantmon's evil counterpart, Megidramon, was able to threaten the stability of two universes with its mere presence without actually doing anything. Gallantmon Crimson Mode should be more than capable of the same. Along with his superior hax and rational mind, there's no reason to say he doesn't take both rounds.

Back