• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
someone who barely could hold his own against two somewhat weakened naruto and sasuke, vs someone who beat a full power naruto, and an almost full power sasuke... take your pick

Didn't he basically one tap two people who were able to beat out Momoshiki while the versions of them that beat him were tired?

Kidkinsey said:
well sasuke teleported there so he wasnt at 100% lol
True, but Naruto was at fp and they both clearly tried a lot harder against Jigen and still got stomped, while against Momo they held the upper hand and even one-shot him at some point(both were not at fp against Momo as well).

Jigen wins low to mid difficulty.

Tbf Jigen doesn't scale to the combined AP of Naruto and Sasuke. He just stomps them separately. Momoshiki never got the chance to fight them separately because they never let up of him for more than 10 seconds.

Momo fought SOSP Naruto for a couple of seconds and had the upper hand until Sasuke came back.

Jigen would win but it's not a stomp

whats your reason for this??

Personally I believe that while Jigen is significantly more powerful than naruto and Sasuke, he's not more powerful than both of them combined in the sense of he has twice their stats....

First of all that would make him small planet level probably. Secondly if he stronger than both of them combined he wouldn't have neded to go all out to stomp them. The battle clearly left him in bad shape and he was pushed to his limits too.

I don't know that's just my two cents.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Personally I believe that while Jigen is significantly more powerful than naruto and Sasuke, he's not more powerful than both of them combined in the sense of he has twice their stats....

First of all that would make him small planet level probably. Secondly if he stronger than both of them combined he wouldn't have neded to go all out to stomp them. The battle clearly left him in bad shape and he was pushed to his limits too.

I don't know that's just my two cents.
Yeah mean. everyone saying Naruto and sasuke did go full power which isnt true ad all.

Naruto didnt go THree headed avatar Kurama mode. Sasuke didnt use Indras Arrow (his strongest attack, but he needs tailed beasts chakra to do this)

Yeah mean. everyone saying Naruto and sasuke did go full power which isnt true ad all.

Naruto didnt go THree headed avatar Kurama mode. Sasuke didnt use Indras Arrow (his strongest attack, but he needs tailed beasts chakra to do this)

That's true too. The boruto writers seem to forget or ignore some of the things they can do. Sasuke doesn't use genjutsu against anyone except fodder and seldom uses his Rinnegan powers at all except teleportation. Naruto's sensory capabilities aren't that well portrayed.

Contrived stamina weakness for Sasuke when he never had stamina issues before Boruto. Naruto not using ANY of his six paths sage mode abilities (Can't blame people for thinking he lost six paths sage mode tbh). He doesn't use three headed avatar.. etc etc... They're trying super hard to nerf Naruto and Sasuke for the sake of Boruto and his generation not looking too weak I guess? It's kind of annoying tbh.

Edit: I know Naruto used lava Rasenshuriken and I know he has six paths sage mode. What I'm saying is they downplay it's abilities and power.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Edit: I know Naruto used lava Rasenshuriken and I know he has six paths sage mode. What I'm saying is they downplay it's abilities and power.
But Naruto used lava Rasenshuriken and not Sage art lava Rasenshuriken.

Sage art was removed So I think that was an ordinary lava Rasenshuriken without sage powers

I think it automatically has sage powers because he was in six paths sage mode when he fired it

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I think it automatically has sage powers because he was in six paths sage mode when he fired it
yeah but its kinda weird look yourself:

against delta naruto uses: Yōton Rasenshuriken. (Lava Rasenshuriken) and there was no Senpō (which is sage art in japans)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5QSRGRXsAAQBIa?format=jpg&name=large

when naruto used on madara its called Senpō: Yōton Rasenshuriken. Sage Art: Lava Rasenshuriken:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5Qe3uBW4AADIO1?format=jpg&name=large

You're technically right, but the technique has sage chakra regardless because he's in sage mode you know? But yeah Boruto writers aren't really good with keeping up the consistency from shippuden to Boruto tbh

whats your reason for this??

It's how we scale on the site

Jigen didn't overcome a combined attack from Naruto and Sasuke. Like for instance Majestic Attire Susanno which combines their AP.

Him not Momoshiki scales to the combined AP for Naruto and Sasuke physically. They just scale above them by a lot

But I'm the AP revisions Momoshiki actually needs a durability upgrade which I will bring up

Back