• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Further feats for Wander Over Yonder (speed related)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, now I pretty much have confirmation Wander and Sylvia are, indeed, MFTL. How?

Evidence #1

https://youtu.be/iaO3j5W6ILs?t=432

You can see here Wander on foot moving around planets

Evidence #2

https://youtu.be/HoBuV4kaNZE?t=13

Syvia travels out of a galaxy. The creator of the show said the planet is in the galaxy next to it, but I think it's enough to show Wander and Sylvia are indeed FAST

FOR HATER

Now, back during the previous thread, the downgrade, people pointed out how Hater's speed might have been null and void due to the planet's size. So... let me point this out

at 1:08 Sylvia looks muuuch smaller than the mountains

at 1:37 Hater and Wander (and also Sylvia, you can see her on the left side of the planet) are much bigger, showing the planet's size is indeed inconsistent

BUT WHAT ABOUT DOMINATOR'S SHIP?

Dominator's ship is GIGANTIC, it doesn't outsize just that planet, but also the Heart planet as seen here

https://youtu.be/xdEo_t-iVbM?t=161

Back in the episode the Date, the Heart Planet (idk if it had a name) shows no sign of being small at all. Unlike many other, we see no features, the planet never curves nor shows any zoomed out things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8labNmz62c

Consider also Lord Dominator stores the core of the planets of who knows how many planets, it's no wonder if her ship would be absolutely gigantic (also, the fact she can employ Frostonium X which froze her ship does give as much credibility to her being large planet level as it froze her ship previously)

Sooo... what do you think?

Sorry i was late. Just been doing other things plus finishing up my finals.

Anyways aside from that, #1 and 2 looks about fine enough for me. Even though they had to be in Oreble bubbles to move around to other worlds, how fast they were going definitely looks MFTL to me. *Nods*

Yeah i agree that Dominator's ship is big and definitely outsized that thing.

The Frostonium thing could further justify her durability, maybe.

Hmm. Will have to highlight this to try and get more input....

I'm a bit busy atm, so I can't read through the entire thread. Video 1 looks like a great speed feat, but maybe not MFTL (I'd say anywhere between Rel+ to FTL+, but it might need to be calcd first), great find. Video 2 looks more like a scene transistion than a feat though.

Hmm. I was kind of thinking about FTL+ but only as an absolute low end, give or take. @Darkanine.

Vid #2 could be that case. Maybe so, maybe not even? Hmm....

Darkanine said:
I'm a bit busy atm, so I can't read through the entire thread. Video 1 looks like a great speed feat, but maybe not MFTL (I'd say anywhere between Rel+ to FTL+, but it might need to be calcd first), great find. Video 2 looks more like a scene transistion than a feat though.
They still travelled through an entire galaxy (and back). Even if it's not second, they can't have taken THAT long. Remember that, according to 'The Gift', Wander does travel across the galaxy in less than a day

AFAIK the only inconsistency with the planet's size in that episode was the shot from Sylvia. Every other shot was small and I guessed it was intended to be small for narrative purposes.

The MFTL+ stuff isn't my place though and if that's accepted the planet-cross would be irrelevant anyway.

Well, we tend to go by higher level feats, unless they seem to be complete outliers.

As of this episode, they again crossed multiple planets and Dominator seems to give as a deadline 20 years and 5 days. Considering that, according to the summary of the Last Episode

SPOILERS

There will be only a last planet standing in the galaxy

/SPOILERS

This gives us another MFTL+ travel speed, especially considering how Dom seems to take delight in destroying a plant at a time

^Well it's not literally the galaxy as a whole but by going one planet at a time or something. *shrugs*

I do not know. Sorry.

This is an old thread. If you want an upgrade you probably need to start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back