• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fullmetal Alchemist Revision - Part 3, Scaling Second Half (High Tiers and Others)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's ever actually stated, though it would make sense, if only because he doesn't need to worry about breaking his fingers

Didn't father said he is basically holding back the effect the sun would have? Since he asked them if he should let it lose

If I remember right he did say "I can even create a sun on the palm of my hand"

All he said was that he was going to destroy the place. Nothing about holding back the power of the small sun, not that it would be as hot as the real star anyway.

So what I’m hearing is that all guns in the verse are 8-C

Mkay, I guess the piercing damage explanation makes sense.

BTW I've made two small changes from what I originally proposed, to be precise I found an 8-C striking strength scaling feat for Hohenheim and concrete Class 10 LS scaling for Izumi

so i have realized that the following characters:

all have high 8-C rating, homever their justifications link to people with only 8-C scaling, furtermore they are all supersonic+ scaling to supersonic and transonic , can anyone explain why that is

Last edited:
Yeah it's taking me a little to update them since I'm splitting my wiki time between this, helping out manually with the tier categories thing and working on comic book stuff.

Okay. Thank you for helping out. We can probably close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back