• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fullmetal Alchemist Revision - Part 1, Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're correct, my apologies. I was confused with your formula, since you've put everything together and not calced everything step by step. By reference, I was talking about this, since I saw you calculating the jump, then dividing it by gravity, aka 9.8, but that for converting into kg force altogether.

Ah alright. Could you leave a comment detailing which ends are fine, then? Alongside whether the lion thing for Envy is ok.

Ah yeah, the lion thing. I still can't see that being a lion and I'm still in favor of using a lizard, of course I'm not saying "hey only use a lizard I'll only accept that", because I think a lizard is a more safe approach, a bear and lion definitively not what Envy is, like, by a large margin.

Gonna comment about the endings but I'll refrain commenting there about the animal until we figure something out, if that's ok for ya

I was actually thinking the endings I was going to pick when evaluating the calc, but I forgot that. For the Darius calc, high end is fine, for the truck one with 3 endings, @KLOL506 is the vehicle dude, he can basically tell you the vehicle just by looking. Idk if being a CGM allows me to tag ppl. I think these are the only calcs with different ends? Others are just different feats in the same feat altogether like the tank lifting

Sure.

That said, what Envy is does not really matter, the body shape is what does, and I think he's closer to a mammal than a reptile that drags its belly across the ground. If I were to upscale a crocodile/lizard's height we'd end up with a huge ass kaiju and if I upscaled its length it would just be... a somewhat above average saltwater crocodile. Ideally I guess I could find some prehistoric animal with sprawling posture, maybe a komodo dragon might work

I was actually thinking the endings I was going to pick when evaluating the calc, but I forgot that. For the Darius calc, high end is fine, for the truck one with 3 endings, @KLOL506 is the vehicle dude, he can basically tell you the vehicle just by looking. Idk if being a CGM allows me to tag ppl. I think these are the only calcs with different ends? Others are just different feats in the same feat altogether like the tank lifting
Your prayers worked wonders.

Now, show me the car.

Sure.

That said, what Envy is does not really matter, the body shape is what does, and I think he's closer to a mammal than a reptile that drags its belly across the ground. If I were to upscale a crocodile/lizard's height we'd end up with a huge ass kaiju and if I upscaled its length it would just be... a somewhat above average saltwater crocodile. Ideally I guess I could find some prehistoric animal with sprawling posture, maybe a komodo dragon might work
Yeah, I was talking about the shape of the body. Also, maybe a komodo dragon?

Actually I have something better to use for Envy. Use a Megalania, it's the biggest Lizard ever recorded in history and is a lot more identical to Envy than a Komodo Dragon is.

It's basically the same proportions-wise, which is what really matters. So I'd prefer using a living animal since in the end any extinct one's statistics are deduced, not observed.

So have you reached any conclusions here?

I remember that there was an CRT attempt for FMA, but its mostly only focused on Father, lets say it didn't end very well to the point the OP snapped so much and exploded

Anyway i agree with this, now i'm hoping the other popular verses that lacking in VSBW can be revised as well

This is the most janky-ass looking carrier truck if I've ever seen one.

I'll try finding it. Prolly some WW2-era 6x6 truck, but the most distinguishable feature is the weird-ass wheels and a canister-looking thing on the left of the truck's hood.
Arakawa is a WW2 nerd so it probably exists in some capacity.

bump

also for the speed i watched the anime version but it's weird cuz while it is seemingly going at full speed greed does not stop the truck there, he destroys the motor instead

Is a general statistics thread planned next? Because I've noticed a number of inconsistent statistics on the profiles currently.

Yes, although my keyboard is currently broken and debating in this state is a huge pain so I will work on the thread when that's solved.

Just so I can get your perspective on this, what are those inconsistencies?

Lan Fan scales to Building level for being comparable to Ling.

Ling scales to Building level+ for cutting Gluttony, Envy and fighting Wrath.

Envy scales to Building level for hurting Ling.

Wrath scales to Building level+ for damaging Scar.

Scar scales to Building level for matching Edward.

Gluttony scales to Building level for hurting Scar.

Basically lots of people scaling to each other but lots of characters end up having different ratings somehow.

yeah i see the issue lol. All those people do scale to each other, obviously stats do need to be fixed

Thank you for helping out. What is left to do in this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back