• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Full Power CCC Gil vs Ultra Instinct Goku and SSJB Eevolutionn Vegeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is bloodlusted.

Now, I made this because I'm curious on what the VS community thinks (you guys seem a lot more chill and unbias compared to Comicvine). Can Goku and Vegeta one shot him, or does Gil whip out Ea and win? I'm just curious if Gil can tank their attacks until he fires Ea. Keep in mind he can survive attacks from BB that erases concepts and what not (and yes, she used such attacks on Gil if you played the game). Going off all of that, I was thinking he possibly can tank Goku and Vegeta; up for debate though.

Keep in mind, I am using Gilgamesh's VS page, not my actual idea of his power (which would be 2-A to 1-C going off the BB fight).

Oh, and ignore my name. I hate DBS, but I don't intend to make spite matches against them. Infact, this'll probably be the only DBS thread I make. Just curious on the result.

SNI tells him the exact way to dodge all of their attacks and uses Enuma Elish.

Good Game.

Goku and Vegeta blitz and kill Gil by breathing on him due to being astronomically faster.

There's really no reason for this to be a thing and it's a massive stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back