• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
This is canon Fugo vs. End of game Primrose with the Dancer Job and the 4 support skills that come with it. She doesn't have any other equipment/armor aside from her father's dagger and her dancer attire.

Both characters are in character but willing to kill.

Speed is equalized.

Primrose can see and damage Purple Haze.

Starting distance of 4-5 meters.

Interesting match up; I know Jojo characters are generally quite haxed, but Primrose does have the massive AP advantage. She has a good darkness spell with a decent AoE, even though Fugo is invisible. She also could try her luck with Bewildering grace, and not sure how strong Fugo's disease manipulation is. I'm going to lean towards the tragic dancer waifu at least until someone mentions more on how good Fugo's stuff are.

Fugo's stand, Purple Haze, has three bulbs on each of its hands. When it punches, one of those bulbs will break, releasing a powerful virus into the air that can kill a human in 30 seconds if breathed in or absorbed into the skin.

It can also fire the bulbs out. Probably about 2-3 meters, I'd say.

This is the stand that was so OP, the author went "I don't know how to kill this character off so I'm just gonna make him leave". Fugo only appeared in one fight, and it was the one against a stand user that can pull you into the mirror world without your stand.

That is interesting. And I do see in the OP that she isn't given resistance to poison. However, she does have a once per battle resurrection as one of her main passive abilities which she could use to advantage. I'll switch to inconclusive then given it could still go either way.

I'm gonna go inconclusive since this would probably end in a double KO: Fugo performs any attack and the virus spreads, Primrose performs her automatic counter killing Fugo, and then dies to the virus and revives, but is still right in the middle of the dispersing virus, causing her to die again.

Yes it does negate durability; disease does negate durability it's the reason he stands a chance.

It's not poison, it's a virus that corrodes your body away in 30 seconds. That's nothing like venom or poison.

I meant to say disease, but I know a lot of people who consider plagues a type of poison.

Back