• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rimuru will get affected and incapped, yes, but once he does, Raphael will automatically take over the body and EE her.

I don't think Earl is dennying that Raphael threw Rimuru againts an EE blast, rather than the profile only says what Raphael cares about is Rimuru's survival and benefit.

I don't think Earl is dennying that Raphael threw Rimuru againts an EE blast, rather than the profile only says what Raphael cares about is Rimuru's survival and benefit.
Yeah, and she would know Rimuru would survive this overall, since all of her abilities will be analyzed from the start.

Yeah, and she would know Rimuru would survive this overall, since all of her abilities will be analyzed from the start.
My god this guy.

Feels like im debating on youtube comment section rn.

Dude, never use that again, you never brought up any feat that would be equivalent to knowing that the fate would not kill rimuru. I have asked for that several time. You sneakily look past it and use the argument again, this cycle is getting tiresome. Either put some facts behind your words or stop using baseless arguments.

My god this guy.

Feels like im debating on youtube comment section rn.

Dude, never use that again, you never brought up any feat that would be equivalent to knowing that the fate would not kill rimuru. I have asked for that several time. You sneakily look past it and use the argument again, this cycle is getting tiresome. Either put some facts behind your words or stop using baseless arguments.
I mean if we’re going to start talking about how we feel about the arguments and each I could mention how you’ve essentially ignored the point Rimuru is not scared of death, but ok.

Rimuru would be incap, we already established that. However, he’s still alive, and that’s literally all that matters. The moment that happens she switched over, that’s literally what me & Ion have been arguing this entire time. So, two outcomes:

1. Raphael & Rimuru have no fear of death, and have no way of knowing they’ll survive. Raphael will still switch over and do the most effective course of action to win the fight (vs Orc Lord), and EE.

2. Rimuru & Raphael DO know they’ll survive (as Rimuru has info analysis, and even if he doesn’t resist fate-death manipulation, how does it get past High-Godly), and EE.

I mean if we’re going to start talking about how we feel about the arguments and each I could mention how you’ve essentially ignored the point Rimuru is not scared of death, but ok.
I didn't, i've just answered it several times. Not gonna bother with arguments i've debunked.

Raphael & Rimuru have no fear of death, and have no way of knowing they’ll survive. Raphael will still switch over and do the most effective course of action to win the fight (vs Orc Lord), and EE.
No, raphael will take the course of action that will benefit Rimuru the most. And it can choose between death or not death. Not death seems far more benefiting.

Rimuru & Raphael DO know they’ll survive (as Rimuru has info analysis, and even if he doesn’t resist fate-death manipulation, how does it get past High-Godly), and EE.
Did you literally skip over the "bring proof" part?

Are you unironically making the same argument for the 8th time despite being told "bring proof" and being able to provide none. Dude you....you're just something else. Last time i get on this point until you bring proof. You can't seem to comprehend "prove it" and i don't intend to waste time repeating myself.

I didn't, i've just answered it several times. Not gonna bother with arguments i've debunked.
Debunked how, and where?

No, raphael will take the course of action that will benefit Rimuru the most. And it can choose between death or not death. Not death seems far more benefiting.
If that was the case, Raphael would’ve told him to dodge the EE. She didn’t.

Did you literally skip over the "bring proof" part?

Are you unironically making the same argument for the 8th time despite being told "bring proof" and being able to provide none. Dude you....you're just something else. Last time i get on this point until you bring proof. You can't seem to comprehend "prove it" and i don't intend to waste time repeating myself.
What proof are you so desperately looking for? My whole basis of saying he’ll survive is how is death manipulation supposed to work on High-Godly? If I said something else and switched the argument, quote it, because as far as I remember that’s been my whole point on him surviving her aura.

Debunked how, and where?
Find it. Im not gonna repeat myself cus you're to lazy to read what you've been told.

If that was the case, Raphael would’ve told him to dodge the EE. She didn’t.
Because there were stakes, there were things to gain in the risk. There isn't anything to gain in certainty.

What proof are you so desperately looking for?
My question is written about 6 maybe more times in this thread. Hard to miss it. Start reading what the opposing arguments are.

My whole basis of saying he’ll survive is how is death manipulation supposed to work on High-Godly?
No it's not.

If I said something else and switched the argument, quote it, because as far as I remember that’s been my whole point on him surviving her aura.
Oh it is not. Starting to worry about your memory if you really do not remember things you said a couple of minutes ago.

I see

Then Raphael will simply just take over and kill Fu. Raphael is not reliant on Rimuru and "isn't limited" to "benefits" and "survival". It's literally another entity that also owns Rimuru's body and existence that's why he's one of the Ultimate Skills that act like a Manas which are Skills that basically are aware and have their own thoughts and personality (Also she will evolved into a Manas later on so you can technically say she's one of the better Manas). Raphael can be annoyed to Rimuru like what happened in volume 6 against Clayman that Rimuru ignored her even though she was aware that Milim was not mind controlled but it is still within her plan due to his calculation (and also take into account Rimuru's pride and stupidity) like Clayman will be awakened so that Rimuru can absorb him becoming even better.

If Raphael knows something is wrong with Rimuru and does not act, then she will just take over just like Volume 11 events where in the alternate timeline where Rimuru "died" fighting the empire, Raphael just took over the body and use it for a millennia and become 10x more powerful or even more than the current Rimuru in the present timeline and she take into account like BFR Alternate Chloe/Chronoa to the past back to the present timeline to further benefit Rimuru in the current timeline for which was within her calculation.

And the argument didn't change. I at least expected some time difference before a repeat of the arguments, this is not what i expected. I know i said "i hope i am wrong", but i didn't mean for the time.

So well...since your arguments didn't, neither do mine. The answer to all of those will be up above.

I mean how does Raphael not act here and stay passive while something is happening to Rimuru? That's literally ooc for her existence and she operates and stay functions all the time.

I mean how does Raphael not act here and stay passive while something is happening to Rimuru?
Nothing is happening to Rimuru though. That's the whole point. Something will happen to rimuru if Raphael decides to act though.

You can quite literally find this same explanation/argument like 5 times in this thread. Just sayin.

She knows something is already wrong with Rimuru the moment desperado affected him. That's what I meant since Raphael is the one managing the dataspace of Rimuru and existence. Assuming if Rimuru just stood still in fear or does nothing, Raphael already knows what's happening because she knows Rimuru is being ooc and just take over the body and put Rimuru to sleep mode.

Also I explained the scenario here which was a response to Ion's summary about what's currently being argued:
I see

Then Raphael will simply just take over and kill Fu. Raphael is not reliant on Rimuru and "isn't limited" to "benefits" and "survival". It's literally another entity that also owns Rimuru's body and existence that's why he's one of the Ultimate Skills that act like a Manas which are Skills that basically are aware and have their own thoughts and personality (Also she will evolved into a Manas later on so you can technically say she's one of the better Manas). Raphael can be annoyed to Rimuru like what happened in volume 6 against Clayman that Rimuru ignored her even though she was aware that Milim was not mind controlled but it is still within her plan due to his calculation (and also take into account Rimuru's pride and stupidity) like Clayman will be awakened so that Rimuru can absorb him becoming even better.

If Raphael knows something is wrong with Rimuru and does not act, then she will just take over just like Volume 11 events where in the alternate timeline where Rimuru "died" fighting the empire, Raphael just took over the body and use it for a millennia and become 10x more powerful or even more than the current Rimuru in the present timeline and she take into account like BFR Alternate Chloe/Chronoa to the past back to the present timeline to further benefit Rimuru in the current timeline for which was within her calculation.

And Raphael will know that if she acts in front of Xiaoli Rimuru dies.
Ngl, I'm still confused what you meant by that because an example of the scenario would be if that happens will be:

1. Raphael knows Rimuru would die, but proceeds anyway like when Rimuru's consciousness disappeared or died or whatever you interpret that during Vol 11 alternate timeline, as I said again, she will take over and Fu still hasn't won because she has to deal with Raphael too assuming Rimuru died. Raphael is always choosing the best course of action and if a scenario where Rimuru's death is inevitable, then there's nothing she can do but proceed to beat her opponents and be the next "Rimuru" because she's all about calculating. Basically fighting 2nd key Rimuru is equal too fighting 3 characters (Rimuru, Raphael and Veldora. The reason why I include Veldora because Veldora is merged with Rimuru's soul and becoming one with him and also his Ultimate Skill. Volume 14 although untranslated showcased that if anything happen to Rimuru or Veldora, then both parties will take action and yes Veldora and Rimuru can teleport there via Soul corridor and Raphael because they are the same soul)

2. Raphael knows Fu doesn't have anything that can kill Rimuru so Fu's option would be fatehax to incap Rimuru but Raphael just takes over knowing Rimuru can't do anything and kill Fu. I just don't see the scenario of Rimuru being shown his fate to die and just stand there and do nothing since he already putting his life on the line and prepared to be killed like facing the army of the eastern empire which Chloe tried to stopped him but Rimuru said it's ok since his country is important to him during the future alternate timeline in Volume 11.

3. Fu incaps Rimuru which will also release his suppression and accidentally death hax Fu via aura and other passives (even though I still believe that he always has it on all the time because that's how monster physiology works and you can't suppress them 100% or they will overload and destroy their material body).

4. Raphael just summons Veldora and unleashes his aura due to being one with his soul and has a connection to the soul corridor. Yes, Raphael can use abilities without Rimuru's consent and behind his back plus and it's a better version of Rimuru.

There's a lot of scenario I can think of because this Rimuru who has a like zillion of abilities from all of his haxy subordinate and those connected from his soul corridor.

Btw even though Raphael is Rimuru's master, she and Rimuru are treated as equal especially what goes down in Volume 10 after the exposion of Yuuki's true nature where Rimuru throwed down his pride for becoming better than Raphael and both help each other when the other has trouble.

Again...why? Why would Raphael choose to kill rimuru rather than to keep him alive if there is nothing to gain and death is certain?
Because as I said, Raphael knows there's nothing Fu can do to kill Rimuru but incap him. What I said there is explaining Raphael's personality just to give you the bigger picture and she knows it very well that Rimuru's existence is not in danger when facing her. The incap thing is already solved via Raphael

Back