• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm. New here and I was told by Eliza to come here and make a content review. Umm in the latest boruto manga naruto definately outran Light speed attack from delta. I have posted the scans on the wall before but i cant post it here cajse i dont know bow to. Anyways. I hope the mods analyze it.

I feel you want anything to come of this you will need to post the scans, just linking them would be fine.

There's another thread about the subject. But as a counter point Boruto, Himawari, and Kawaki not only reacted to the attack and spoke during the attack but Kawaki incercepted it. There's also the fact that they don't act like beams and condense themselves into energy balls.

^naw lmao that's not a counter and I really hope people aren't taking that seriousƒºÉ. For one that's a huge ass outlier for Kawaki and all of them cause Kawaki is way slower than Base Naruto even shown recently.

Also this thread should probably wait until the volume 7 character description book comes out

Just so you guys know the Light Beam did seem to turn into balls at one point

AstralKing7 said:
^naw lmao that's not a counter
If people significantly slower than the speed of light not only reacted to the beams but spoke and did stuff after they fired that's some solid counter evidence.

or one that's a huge ass outlier for Kawaki and all of them cause Kawaki is way slower than Base Naruto even shown recently.

Its only an outlier if you assume its fast though.

Delta herself already expected her attack to have hit if she had aimed just a little higher.

No one reacted to the beam but Kawaki and Naruto. Matter of fact no one did anything after the attack was being fired off. I can bring the scans. Like seriously u really expect Boruto and Hima to be reacting to the beams without dying???

Delta herself already expected her attack to have hit if she had aimed just a little higher

Considering her overconfidence it may just be her overestimating her own abilities. Naruto also said he was taken by surprise when she first used it, so it may've been shock rather than speed that lead to his delayed dodge

No one reacted to the beam but Kawaki and Naruto

Himawari not only saw the beam she screamed for Naruto after it had been fired

Like seriously u really expect Boruto and Hima to be reacting to the beams without dying???

Hima no, but Boruto could at least process what was happening. Even if he is incapable of doing anything against it.

@Qawsedf

No....just no. It's a MAJOR outlier if Kawaki himself can see SoL (hypothetically) bean when he was scared of Delta + even said that Naruto SPSM was stronger then Delta and didn't want to fight her

My question is why is everyone assuming that its light speed. They're not solid beams, she doesn't use nature energy, and beams have effects that light does not have. It also has two direct anti-feats with both Kawaki and Himawari. There's nothing backing them being lightspeed.

Again with the lightspeed... hmph. Okay, but please post scans so it can be properly discussed.

Qawsedf234 said:
My question is why is everyone assuming that its light speed. They're not solid beams, she doesn't use nature energy, and beams have effects that light does not have. It also has two direct anti-feats with both Kawaki and Himawari. There's nothing backing them being lightspeed.
Hence why I said hypothetically since we still don't even know if it's light. My argument is the anti-feats with how a daughter (who doesn't do any amount of fighting and is basically a civilian at this point) and a kid who stalemated another blond kid in base (both were in base) yet the punk looking child was actually scared to even think about fighting a god tier character yet he could react to a beam that even a god tier couldn't move towards it but was dodging it the entire time? it's quite the outlier for Kawaki

EDIT: my argument to u is IF the beam was ACTUALLY light

I understand what you're saying. Just that in my view a beam in fiction needs to meet a standard of evidence before it can be given a lightspeed rating and I don't feel that Delta's beams meet that standard.

Threads related to this should be closed. The laser has only one quote from being a "ray of light" and that is only in the American translation

Qawsedf234 said:
I understand what you're saying. Just that in my view a beam in fiction needs to meet a standard of evidence before it can be given a lightspeed rating and I don't feel that Delta's beams meet that standard.
Ok that's also understandable. I would also think that we wait until we get further proof

First of all an attack doesn't have to be from nature energy to be real. Kakazus own lightning attack proves that with the Data book description.

I agree this thread should wwait TIL the volume 7 character description book comes out.

Second the feat for Kawaki is a outlier and for Hima that's PIS as well as that is literally the same thing from Naruto The Last where where Naruto had enough time to talk during Toneri GRW and punch it

Even if Viz calls it beams of light that doesn't change the multiple anti-feats it has.

Anytime there's an anti-feat in Naruto its PIS or either an outlier for the lower character according to the fans these days.

@Ant athis should be closed. The "light" does not follow our standards for light. Not a solid beam, not reflective, not natural light and no statement on speed.

Anytime there's an anti-feat in Naruto its PIS or either an outlier for the lower character according to the fans these days.

Cause it's PIS or either outlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back