• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FTL Melty Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

Now I guess one last thing to ask of any other fellow Melty bros here before opening pages: are we cool with scaling it to all of the Melty cast, or just Vermillion Akiha tiers?
low tiers are not randomly hundreds to thousands of times slower than suppressed Vermillion Akiha. so it would apply to everyone. and those low tiers would still scale to the Servant speed wank anyways. they get the same scaling no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
low tiers are not randomly hundreds to thousands of times slower than suppressed Vermillion Akiha. so it would apply to everyone. and those low tiers would still scale to the Servant speed wank anyways. they get the same scaling no matter how you look at it.
Also, this should apply to KnK characters too.

Also, this should apply to KnK characters too.
You can make a thread for them

I was moreso thinking of Satsuki when posting that comment. Looking at all the Melty profiles here, she's the only character who'd really have a hard time scaling to anything good as the majority of the profiles are "mid" and "high" tiers respectively

Though checking all her fights from the Melty games (manga doesn't offer anything good), she does beat Osiris, and there's no reason Osiris should be under Dead Apostle Sion.

She also fights Ciel in one of her scenarios, but the ending dialogue implies she ran away

Not counting the fights against other TATARI's for obvious
But yeah she'd scale ig
(At this point, who IS a low tier lololol)

You can make a thread for them

I was moreso thinking of Satsuki when posting that comment. Looking at all the Melty profiles here, she's the only character who'd really have a hard time scaling to anything good as the majority of the profiles are "mid" and "high" tiers respectively

Though checking all her fights from the Melty games (manga doesn't offer anything good), she does beat Osiris, and there's no reason Osiris should be under Dead Apostle Sion.

She also fights Ciel in one of her scenarios, but the ending dialogue implies she ran away

Not counting the fights against other TATARI's for obvious
But yeah she'd scale ig
(At this point, who IS a low tier lololol)
i didn't realize she had a profile on here. i need to check on it. however her profile should have two keys. her first one is fodder that doesn't scale to anyone. but her second one is when she's a tatari that then gets possessed by Wallachia himself and can hang with a suppressed hesitant MB Tohno and injure him a bit. if she doesn't have such a key she's the only character whose first key i would ignore scaling with. though that may technically just count as a Wallachia key since it's Wallachia possessing a tatari body of her that he made.

normal Yumizuka is less of a low tier and more of a fodder tier in her own tier along with heavily suppressed beginning of series Tohno trying not to kill her and restricting his power.

the other Yumizuka is just a gag character. but i guess this website counts that stuff now, so she could get such a key if someone really wanted.

Osiris gets beaten by base and vampire Sion. It's likely Sion got stronger than her MB self since it takes place after MB. but for some reason, Osiris got weaker later in her life that put her below her teenage self/young adult self.

Last edited:
Also I was thinking Osiris should be at least as strong as DA given she's...well, that. And yeah I was thinking Sion got stronger too since the cast getting stronger over the course of the story is very much shown in Melty, but if its too iffy here, I digress. Won't get hung up on Satsuki's scaling of all things

Alright so I've busy trying to think of how we can adjust the speed keys, and this what I got so far:

Akiha: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with and kill SHIKI) | FTL (Can keep up with and defeat Sion) | FTL (faster than Mech Hisui, who can move this fast) FTL (Can keep up with and defeat 50% Arcueid) | FTL (Superior to other versions of herself and should be comparable to full power Red Arcueid)

Aoko: FTL (comparable to Arcueid)

Arcueid: FTL (Superior to her Tsukihime self) | FTL (Can keep up with Servants) | FTL (Superior to her Pre-Tsukihime self)

Ciel: FTL (blitzed base Sion)

Len: FTL (can keep up with White Len)

Roa: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Ciel, Shiki, and Arcueid, to some extent) | FTL (Equal to Ciel, who can keep up with Servants)

Riesbyfe: FTL (Can fight against Wallachia and Dust of Osiris)

Tohno: Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye can see) with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Traded blows with Roa and could block attacks from Ciel) | FTL (Speed blitzed Vampire Sion and reacted to a sudden close range attack from Tatari Arcueid and killed her before her attack lands. Melty Blood Akiha, who can fight 50% Arcueid, admitted that she could not defeat him) | FTL (Can keep up with Kouma) | FTL (Casually toyed with 50% Arcueid to the point she was forced to summon Archetype-Earth to kill him) | FTL (Faster than his Tatari Wallachia manifestation. Cut Arcueid into seventeen pieces before she could react. Moved faster than a full power Akiha could track, and was able to swiftly kill her despite his life force rapidly draining due to Kohaku being incapacitated, who was sharing her life force with him)

Kinda busy rn but this what I have so far. Will think of good revisions for the profiles not mentioned here later. Or someone else could come up with those if they wanna. Thoughts on this though? Open to suggestions.
Also, slightly adjusted Akiha's since I want at least one of these to say the reasoning as to why FTL exists

Last edited:
Alright so I've busy trying to think of how we can adjust the speed keys, and this what I got so far:

Akiha: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with and kill SHIKI) | FTL (Can keep up with and defeat Sion) | FTL (faster than Mech Hisui, who can move this fast) FTL (Can keep up with and defeat 50% Arcueid) | FTL (Superior to other versions of herself and should be comparable to full power Red Arcueid)

Arcueid: FTL (Superior to her Tsukihime self) | FTL (Can keep up with Servants) | FTL (Superior to her Pre-Tsukihime self)

Roa: Massively Hypersonic (Can keep up with Ciel, Shiki, and Arcueid, to some extent) | FTL (Equal to Ciel, who can keep up with Servants)

Tohno: Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye can see) with Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Traded blows with Roa and could block attacks from Ciel) | FTL (Speed blitzed Vampire Sion and reacted to a sudden close range attack from Tatari Arcueid and killed her before her attack lands. Melty Blood Akiha, who can fight 50% Arcueid, admitted that she could not defeat him) | FTL (Can keep up with Kouma) | FTL (Casually toyed with 50% Arcueid to the point she was forced to summon Archetype-Earth to kill him) | FTL (Faster than his Tatari Wallachia manifestation. Cut Arcueid into seventeen pieces before she could react. Moved faster than a full power Akiha could track, and was able to swiftly kill her despite his life force rapidly draining due to Kohaku being incapacitated, who was sharing her life force with him)

Kinda busy rn but this what I have so far. Will think of good revisions for the profiles not mentioned here later. Or someone else could come up with those if they wanna. Thoughts on this though? Open to suggestions.
Also, slightly adjusted Akiha's since I want at least one of these to say the reasoning as to why FTL exists
SHIKI is not hundreds to thousands of times slower than mid tiers. he should scale and is still relative to Servants by this website's standards. the only one that isn't scaling is Yumizuka.

Ik Roa is FTL. The hypersonic is referring to Tsukihime though, no? That's why I left that there. Roa's own section will definitely have the ftl part.

Which I'll be finished suggesting what the keys could look like tomorrow for the rest of the characters. Nearly 9 pm for me

Ik Roa is FTL. The hypersonic is referring to Tsukihime though, no? That's why I left that there. Roa's own section will definitely have the ftl part.

Which I'll be finished suggesting what the keys could look like tomorrow for the rest of the characters. Nearly 9 pm for me
that's why I said SHIKI. SHIKI (the lowest key next to maybe the GO key) should still be FTL due to scaling to Servants and not being hundreds to thousands of times slower than the others.

I was about to ask how he'd be FTL considering Akiha during Tsukihime was extremely weakened, and even when she was at her full power, she stomped him pretty handily. Fair nuff on Ciel's end
He's also definitely faster than Nero Chaos, who was compared to full power Arcueid, and he did better than Nero in their respective fights against Tohno so (shrug) sure.

Anywho will make adjustments along with suggestions for the Melty characters not named here tomorrow

Gonna sleep now

I was about to ask how he'd be FTL considering Akiha during Tsukihime was extremely weakened, and even when she was at her full power, she stomped him pretty handily. Fair nuff on Ciel's end
He's also definitely faster than Nero Chaos, who was compared to full power Arcueid, and he did better than Nero in their respective fights against Tohno so (shrug) sure.
he's superior to 3-5% Arcueid. so 30% Arcueid and other mid tiers are not hundreds to thousands of times faster than him. they aren't even ten times faster.

Nrvnqsr demolished Tohno. it was Nanaya who wiped the floor with Tohno. Tohno's power levels also depends on how much he has fought to regain his Nanaya instincts, how much Nanaya has come out, the route etc. SHIKI should still be in the same range as people like Sion even if noticeably slower. nowhere near Nrvnqsr though.

oh yeah. i was going to ask your opinion on some keys to add on Shiki Tohno/Nanaya, but your profile was private. is there anywhere we can talk about that?

Oh. When I said Tohno, I did mean his Nanaya personality lol. My b. I'm also thinking of the Tsukihime manga when said this, which this site does use. SHIKI definitely does better than Nero there against Nanaya funny as it is.

Also weird. I'll try to fix my profile later. Didn't know it was private

Also you can suggest them here if ya want. I'm down for discussing it

That said really gonna sleep now. Have work tomorrow

Oh. When I said Tohno, I did mean his Nanaya personality lol. My b. I'm also thinking of the Tsukihime manga when said this, which this site does use. SHIKI definitely does better than Nero there against Nanaya funny as it is.

Also weird. I'll try to fix my profile later. Didn't know it was private

Also you can suggest them here if ya want. I'm down for discussing it

That said really gonna sleep now. Have work tomorrow
if you're referring to this fight in the manga

19-o.jpg

this isn't Nanaya. this is just a really angry Tohno. Nanaya even when angry is usually very calm and still smug even. he's also never desperate even when on the verge of death. Nanaya did fight SHIKI in the manga but it was earlier on and he bested him instantly and said it was even too easy to defeat SHIKI. he just had a PTSD attack of his past with SHIKI and reverted back to his Tohno personality before striking the killing blow.

25-o.jpg
26-o.jpg

so yeah. SHIKI did terrible against Nanaya like everyone else. but SHIKI should still scale to the FTL stuff regardless.

SHIKI did do alright against Nanaya in the Akiha Route of the VN. but it was because he ran away and hid while setting up traps to catch Nanaya off guard. any time he tried direct combat against Nanaya he instantly lost a limb and eventually got cut in half and died. well it was kind of Nanaya. kind of Tohno. seemed to be in limbo between the two personalities back and forth. not really an important detail.

i'll wait for the discussion about adding keys to Shiki later because it'd be derailing this thread.

Last edited:

Shiki will get Subsonic with FTL rs and cs kinda like Shirou thanks to Roa and Ciel so you should likely change that up

Aight so

Akiha: FTL (Can keep up with and kill SHIKI) | FTL (Can keep up with and defeat Sion) | FTL (Can keep up with and defeat 50% Arcueid) | FTL (Superior to other versions of herself and should be comparable to full power Red Arcueid)

Roa: FTL (Can keep up with Ciel, Shiki, and Arcueid, to some extent) | FTL (Equal to Ciel, who can keep up with Servants)

Tohno: Subsonic (Can move faster than the eye can see) with FTL reactions and combat speed (Traded blows with Roa and could block attacks from Ciel) | FTL (Speed blitzed Vampire Sion and reacted to a sudden close range attack from Tatari Arcueid and killed her before her attack lands. Melty Blood Akiha, who can fight 50% Arcueid, admitted that she could not defeat him) | FTL (Can keep up with Kouma) | FTL (Casually toyed with 50% Arcueid to the point she was forced to summon Archetype-Earth to kill him) | FTL (Faster than his Tatari Wallachia manifestation. Cut Arcueid into seventeen pieces before she could react. Moved faster than a full power Akiha could track, and was able to swiftly kill her despite his life force rapidly draining due to Kohaku being incapacitated, who was sharing her life force with him)

Sion: FTL (Kept up with Wallachia using 30% of Arcueid's power and intercepted an attack from Zepia) | FTL (Significantly superior to her normal self. Can keep up with Zepia and his various Tatari attacks

Wallachia: Varies, up to FTL (Dead Apostle Ancestors can keep up with Servants, such as Saber). Nigh-Omnipresent when dispersed (TATARI's spiritual essence is dispersed across the world and it manifests wherever, as long as the conditions for his manifestation are met) | FTL (Dead Apostle Ancestors can keep up with Servants)

White Len: FTL (Can keep up with and defeat her Tatari Shiki Nanaya).

Kouma: FTL (Can keep up with Servants, such as Saber)

Neco: Unknown | FTL reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with Shiki Tohno in combat)

Peeps cool with this?
Also @CrystalValley I thiiiink I fixed the problem. Should be able to message me now. Won't be able to reply until I get back from work though

Last edited:
So what, if anything, is left to do here?

Just discussing the specifics of the key changes for speed for the characters of this verse before asking to have the profiles unlocked

What I have posted above should be fine but waiting on thoughts before trying to apply

Also waiting on Crystal since he wanted to discuss Tohno's keys more

We should be done with this thread preeeety soon though

Okay. Can you explain everything that you need evaluated here in easy to understand manners please?

Okay. Thank you for the reply, but that is not really what I asked for.

Its the Melty profiles. The discussion being had now is the best way to adjust the keys for speed to apply the FTL ratings

FTL comes from the calc that's proposed in the OP message, and from FTL Servants being accepted now, which backscales to the Melty profiles. You can check the Melty profiles themselves, as they say the cast is comparable to Servants.

I honestly can't think of a better way of explaining it. Its really just that. This thread was originally made trying to get the calc evaluated (and it was accepted), which applies to the majority of the cast.

The "FTL Servants" thread I posted above pretty much just seals the deal that the cast scale to FTL speeds.

We're now just explaining the speed rating keys atm

Alright. Right now, still waiting on @CrystalValley to reply. One of the few here I can discuss the revisions with
it's all fine. i'll discuss the Shiki key stuff on your profile when i get the time. and yeah your profile i can now go on. it's not really relevant to this thread though. so i think everything is wrapped up here. i'll message you on your profile in a bit when i get the time.

There is a potential relativistic feat in the Tsukihime remake.

Translation
Identifying the point 400 meters above the Luminous Body.

...That was a marvelous performance.

I'll handle the aim, and you handle the control."

We reach the spot as if we were falling to the skies.

He's said this before.

That if I only wanted to take down the Luminous Body, then there was a way.

"As a matter of fact,

that grand magecraft still has a single star remaining.

An arrogance typical of Elisia who holds a vast pool of magical energy.

That girl is able to prepare more firepower than what is necessary,

but as a result, she tends to abandon any effort to find other solutions."

"Although there is nothing wrong with a bit of overkill.

Tell her that even with a little bit of magical energy, she should make an effort to take down an elephant.

Then again, a person like her who can't even bake bread

would probably never be able to execute anything requiring microscopic precision in her lifetime."

A man who had already reincarnated 17 times.

The genius who had accumulated the 'newest of magecraft' every time

is mocking Senpai's greatest move as something full of waste.

At the same time, he announces that if it were him, he would have used that grand magecraft with greater precision and without waste.

"There is still solar heat remaining in that star on the stratosphere.

If we use that, it's possible to cut off the Luminous Body's head.

However, we would need a relay point to aim at.

There is an active force field that can adjust the angle of fire

400 meters above the Luminous Body."

The executioner's star flares up in the empty sky.

As if mesmerized by its brilliance, she raises her emotionless face.

"I'll let you use it.

―――You only have one shot. Don't miss it, Tohno Shiki."

The last remaining arrow.

Condensed and accelerated to its limit, the Star of Calvaria is released.

"Gh, gggggaaaaaahhh...!!!!"

The single shot fires from the stratosphere and into the human―――

No, it was not something that could be controlled by single tiny magical circuit.

"All you have to do is swerve the thing gently sliding down

the stratosphere once using yourself as its fulcrum.

Draw your hand and drop it below.

It is a simple task that any mage would be able to do."

"Gaaaaaah...!!!!"

A whip of frenzied charge.

I can't even hold on to a bridle like this, let alone guide it straight down...!

This isn't a matter of precision.

It's like trying to pass water in a dam through the eye of a needle.

If I strain myself, I won't be able to handle the hydraulic pressure,

and if I don't do this carefully, I won't be able to hit my target...!

Is it even possible to control a raging bull with a single chopstick?

Absolutely not.

It's impossible to change its directory. It's ridiculous to expect that I could adjust its angle of fire.

It's a pipe dream to think I could ever hit her body with this...!

I can't connect. I can't aim. I can't control it...!

It's over. It's over. It's over.

I've lost my final chance. This solar flare will continue to be consumed and awkwardly burn away the parts of the world that have no relevance.

"Hah, gh―――!"

At this rate, it will be reduced to nothing.

Roa stays silent. He has no opinion about this situation. I can't sense any of his will. It's as if he passed a baton on to me, saying that his job is already over.

That reincarnator really did entrust me with this single attack and vanished, just like that.

The only one left now is me, Tohno Shiki.

There's no one else left that I can depend on.

That vampire decided that such help wasn't necessary.

"―――Hah."

―――He's exactly right.

Calm down. It's times like these where you have to really think.

I can't make any fine adjustments.

I can't tame this stream of power with my bare hands.

Of course I can't. My hypothesis was wrong.

I can't do anything like accurately and precisely manipulate the force of nature.

The thing that a human can do is spend time. To make compromises. To struggle stubbornly until the very end, even when there's no other path.

That's right.

Instead of trying to connect with precision and without waste like a genius would―――

I'll refine the process in the longest span of time rather than the shortest―――!

I'll operate it in a big, large manner.

I should be able to come up with ideas using that freedom.

If the course is big, then the handling should also be rough.

If I can avoid having to go against the enormous hydraulic pressure,

and support myself who's unable to go against that stream of surging power...

...Then I can do it.

With this final shot―――

―――It was an encounter that lasted not even a second.

Roa said this earlier.

That the Luminous Body was a test of human perception.

That from afar, it would be seen as a 'terrifying being',

but from up close, it would be seen as 'truth'.

―――That's why...

As soon as I came within her skin's reach where our eyes could meet, that's when I finally caught a glimpse of that truth.

―――How beautiful.

I remember back to that very first feeling.

I remember back to a feeling that has been carved many times over.

I remember back to a flower of the moon, who had forgiven a murderer like me.

It's at a time like this... no, because it was a time like this that I realize my own worthlessness.

No matter what happens from here on out, or who I fall in love with, I would always view the beauty of this creature in a different sense.

...Although I'm not able to see a dream,

I would spend my whole life yearning for what things could have been.

For a timeline in which we never met, like a flower blooming out of my chest.

The Flame of Calvaria pierces through the giant reigning over civilization.

All the way from its head to the ground.

The bullet of light pierces so far as the large hole drilled underneath,

turning the white body into pieces and scattering it away.

Shiki physically catches up with Calvaria Star's beam and redirects it. Calvaria Star was stated to reflect and focus sun light and solar heat into an attack akin to a solar flare (Similar to Holmes's lenses focusing light into magical light beam attacks). Though a counter argument is that the light gains mass.

Star of Calvaria
#
The ring of an angel deployed in the stratosphere, which blazes by converging the light of the Sun. A reflector made by magecraft. The blade of light reaching fifty kilometers in length and ten kilometers in width that is beamed towards the earth can be compared to an aurora with mass, as well as to a guillotine of light.
It’s a High-Thaumaturgy devised by Ciel to defeat the Ancestor who was her instructor of the sword, and their Idea Blood is apparently used for its activation.
After it was beamed at full power against Arcueid, another shot using [Ciel’s] remaining mana was performed, vitally turning the tables at the very end of the fight.

"It's great that you always surpass your opponent, but waiting for your opponent's move is your weakness. Not only that, but your eyes are poor. Although you understand everything on the ground, that doesn't include what's in the sky."

Arcueid turns to look at the sky.

Ciel holds the skies in her hands.

"As you can see, my weapon has already been prepared.

The only flaw is that it takes three minutes to set up, but simply put, I'm saved by the fact that you're an idiot."

The shining lights in the sky are not stars.

They are reflectors created through magecraft.

An Angel's Ring deployed in the stratosphere, which blazes by focusing the light of the sun.

The grand magecraft that Executor Ciel developed after defeating an Ancestor who had been her own sword mentor. Otherwise known as...

"Return to dust and repent.

Idea Blood No. 25―――Beze.

Sever the head of sinners, Calvaria Galgalim...!!!!"

A curtain of light appears.

The guillotine falls faster than the blink of an eye, not allowing Arcueid any chance for escape.

Although she immediately tried to pull back to avoid it, the guillotine covered the entire city, and its time of impact was close to zero.

Regardless of her status as Princess of the True Ancestors, as long as she moves on top of the earth, there is no escape from the guillotine.

"Ah―――ah, aaah, AH―――!"

The wall of heat rays crushes down on the body of the white avatar.

A blade of light with fifty kilometers in length and ten kilometers in width.

Together with its mass, it mercilessly forces Arcueid to a crawl and tears the city to pieces along with the earth's crust.

Translation

He's said this before.

"As a matter of fact,

Tell her that even with a little bit of magical energy, she should make an effort to take down an elephant.

would probably never be able to execute anything requiring microscopic precision in her lifetime."

At the same time, he announces that if it were him, he would have used that grand magecraft with greater precision and without waste.

"I'll let you use it.

No, it was not something that could be controlled by single tiny magical circuit.

"Gaaaaaah...!!!!"

I can't even hold on to a bridle like this, let alone guide it straight down...!

Absolutely not.

It's impossible to change its directory. It's ridiculous to expect that I could adjust its angle of fire.

I've lost my final chance. This solar flare will continue to be consumed and awkwardly burn away the parts of the world that have no relevance.

"Hah, gh―――!"

Roa stays silent. He has no opinion about this situation. I can't sense any of his will. It's as if he passed a baton on to me, saying that his job is already over.

That reincarnator really did entrust me with this single attack and vanished, just like that.

"―――Hah."

―――He's exactly right.

I can't do anything like accurately and precisely manipulate the force of nature.

The thing that a human can do is spend time. To make compromises. To struggle stubbornly until the very end, even when there's no other path.

That's right.

Instead of trying to connect with precision and without waste like a genius would―――

I'll refine the process in the longest span of time rather than the shortest―――!

...Then I can do it.

With this final shot―――

Roa said this earlier.

―――That's why...

As soon as I came within her skin's reach where our eyes could meet, that's when I finally caught a glimpse of that truth.

―――How beautiful.

It's at a time like this... no, because it was a time like this that I realize my own worthlessness.

No matter what happens from here on out, or who I fall in love with, I would always view the beauty of this creature in a different sense.

Shiki physically catches up with Calvaria Star's beam and redirects it. Calvaria Star was stated to reflect and focus sun light and solar heat into an attack akin to a solar flare (Similar to Holmes's lenses focusing light into magical light beam attacks). Though a counter argument is that the light gains mass.

Star of Calvaria
#
The ring of an angel deployed in the stratosphere, which blazes by converging the light of the Sun. A reflector made by magecraft. The blade of light reaching fifty kilometers in length and ten kilometers in width that is beamed towards the earth can be compared to an aurora with mass, as well as to a guillotine of light.
It’s a High-Thaumaturgy devised by Ciel to defeat the Ancestor who was her instructor of the sword, and their Idea Blood is apparently used for its activation.
After it was beamed at full power against Arcueid, another shot using [Ciel’s] remaining mana was performed, vitally turning the tables at the very end of the fight.

"It's great that you always surpass your opponent, but waiting for your opponent's move is your weakness. Not only that, but your eyes are poor. Although you understand everything on the ground, that doesn't include what's in the sky."

The only flaw is that it takes three minutes to set up, but simply put, I'm saved by the fact that you're an idiot."

An Angel's Ring deployed in the stratosphere, which blazes by focusing the light of the sun.

The grand magecraft that Executor Ciel developed after defeating an Ancestor who had been her own sword mentor. Otherwise known as...

The guillotine falls faster than the blink of an eye, not allowing Arcueid any chance for escape.

Although she immediately tried to pull back to avoid it, the guillotine covered the entire city, and its time of impact was close to zero.

Regardless of her status as Princess of the True Ancestors, as long as she moves on top of the earth, there is no escape from the guillotine.

"Ah―――ah, aaah, AH―――!"

Together with its mass, it mercilessly forces Arcueid to a crawl and tears the city to pieces along with the earth's crust.

Neat, but this would have to be moved to a different thread. This was made to focus on getting the Mech Hisui calc evaluated, and now that that's done, not much else to discuss.

Translation

He's said this before.

"As a matter of fact,

"I'll let you use it.

"Gaaaaaah...!!!!"

Absolutely not.

"Hah, gh―――!"

"―――Hah."

―――He's exactly right.

That's right.

...Then I can do it.

With this final shot―――

Roa said this earlier.

―――That's why...

―――How beautiful.

Star of Calvaria
#

"Ah―――ah, aaah, AH―――!"

this is about the original Tsukihime. i think they said they'll think about Remake profiles later on. and no. pretty much all Remake feats are supersonic and even subsonic. their speed and power are pretty much complete downgrades from the original by a massive amount. their even bad by Servant standards. and i have mountains of scans to prove this if you feel like contesting this, especially for Shiki in particular. we'd need to go off this thread to do so though.

Last edited:
I have unlocked the pages in question. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will close this thread then. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back