• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(FT) Reaction speed of two flows of time

So this is something that has been something that has been something that has been on my mind as of late, I don't know if this is relavent anymore but I wish to talk about it.

In Fairy Tail, both Earthland and the Celestial Spirit World both have different flows of time, in comparison, in the CSW, 1 day equals to 3 months in Earthland.

so for spirits that live there and can cross over at their own magic, like Loki or Horologium, but they do so most of the times to save people, but with the different flow of time, they would have to do so that can react to Earthland's time.

so I did some calculations, 3 months are equivalent to 91.25 days, and comparing that to the real world, the CSW moves at least 91.25 times slower (by days).

but what would the calculations be for the reaction time needed for the time flow difference?

EDIT: I did the calculations, and I got Subsonic+.

would it be at least 91 times the initial reaction speed during their appearances?

even if Loki or Horologium exist in a world were time moves slower and they have to react to saving their friends at the time which move at least 91 times faster? wouldn't that equate to a downgrade for most of them?

No, diffrent time flow affects their bodies differently, but they still move at the same speed. They have nothing to do with how fast does the time flow.

I understand that, but I am not talking about movement speed, but reaction, yes they are in worlds where time is different and would not likely effect their physical movement, but when in a different world were time moves slower than the other, and you have to go and save someone there, but time is faster perceptually that they have to know when to save them exactly.

It was never explained so it can't be judged. You can't assume their reaction speed from diffrence of the two worlds time flow.

Also, because their speed scales from their battles in any case whether they have faster or slower reactions in their world.

You could at max say that what for Earthlands time flow is MHS speed for spirt world it's only Subsonic, but we don't care about the spirit world and measure speed by our worlds time flow and criterium.

Back