• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Darkness we Rise (DEAD don't post here)

Only if he can trick someone into making a deal with them.

Which requires manipulative skill.

Nah, Bill can enter the mind of people without making deals with em.

It's just possessing them is an issue.

Andy, your fine.

overlord, how spammable is that barrier?

and Ed, I'm still iffy about the bill stuff.

I mean you'll be getting new abilities so I don't see too much of a point in that? But maybe we'll see

I see... I ask, because canonically, Maribel Hearn's power grow pretty fast in a couple of days, the more she travel through, and touch more boundaries, and used more of her power (though if the game doesn't last couple of day, then that is pretty moot)

I'm most cases simply the powers. James Bond may get a gun though given to him by the professor. He's got a stock of weapons if you need them

Jackythejack said:
I'm most cases simply the powers. James Bond may get a gun though given to him by the professor. He's got a stock of weapons if you need them
I'm asking because i was interested in to picking Kiritsugu Emiya for the next essence and his main deal are his Origin Bullets

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Quicketh Enquiryeth. Does the RP start *pre*darkness infection or *post*darkness infection?
"

You are experiments and beings brought to life by the brilliant Doctor Valentine, created with hopes that you will save the world! Now, when he says that you're weak, this isn't just description or things to fluff up the lore. You are weak. Some of you likely barely reach 9-C, but you're alive and you're ready to fight.

The world outside is infected with a darkness.

"

Composite Human and durability negation I think are no nos

Back