• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Frisk vs Adam Sandler 2.0 Electric Boogaloo

Continuing from here. Frisk vs Michael Newman (Click)

SBA. Pacifist 9-B Frisk is used.

Frisk:

Michael: 8 (TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, JustANormalLemon, King_Dom470, Accelerated_Evolution, Hiiilt, me, J.J._Chambers, JRockfish1)

Incon:

Last edited:
Well, as stated prior, this is a "who swings first" situation sinse Michael in character would go for the pause button

But sinse Frisk blitz they have a chance of SI or use other of their haxes on Michael before It

But sinse Pacifist Frisk would probable go first to SI especially sinse They have no knolodge about the control I would say Michael would win most of the times even if a low marging

Voting Michael sinse his method of wining is more relliable

Well, as stated prior, this is a "who swings first" situation sinse Michael in character would go for the pause button

But sinse Frisk blitz they have a chance of SI or use other of their haxes on Michael before It

But sinse Pacifist Frisk would probable go first to SI especially sinse They have no knolodge about the control I would say Michael would win most of the times even if a low marging

Voting Michael sinse his method of wining is more relliable
Counted

Not kill, incapacitation, the pause button stop the target hability to think so Frisk can't reload if they are paused
But then it's not really incap then. It's just him pausing time and now frisk can't move but their completely unharmed and unaware. While Adam has to live the rest of his life in frozen time and eventually die of old age while frisk is none the wiser. Otherwise Sans would be way more op than he actually is since all he would have to do is timestop and then he automatically wins.

But then it's not really incap then. It's just him pausing time and now frisk can't move but their completely unharmed and unaware. While Adam has to live the rest of his life in frozen time and eventually die of old age while frisk is none the wiser. Otherwise Sans would be way more op than he actually is since all he would have to do is timestop and then he automatically wins.
... that's not how the pause button works my guy

It pauses a single target It is pointig too, It don't freeze everything

And let's not talk about sans when we are talking about pacifist frisk

... that's not how the pause button works my guy

It pauses a single target It is pointig too, It don't freeze everything
I misunderstood his ability thats on me
And let's not talk about sans when we are talking about pacifist frisk
I was bringing him up as an example for timestop not being a good way to incap someone but my point is mute now.

Yeah Adam sandler wins

Lol, you're requesting me to put Adam against a guy that manipulate time itself. It's a stomp even with Metatron at 5-A.

Back