• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

adam sandler (click) vs sans (undertale) [[grace]]

we've already established that. the problem is that adam's first move also completely stops movement, so it all comes down to who attacks first. since adam is bloodlusted here, he's more likely to pause sans before he can do anything.

I can't remember if you can angle yourself in it or not to count as 'moving' but doesn't change the point, the move uses a whole arm motion. Adam needs to press a button. With Adam being bloodlustibg he's going to do that as fast as he can, so comparable first action requirements.

Also Sans sometimes gets chatty in-character, and he has no reason to realize that's a mistake here.

Oh absolutely, had he not been I'd probably call this a Sans stomp. Adam would probably mash buttons in character and pick the wrong thing or hesitate, insta-dying.
Not really, I just went back and watched the movie. once he has the remote he uses the pause button any time he actually wants to hurt somebody. like literally every time. It's a whole running gag in the movie.

Yeah nah, the pause button is the only one he never messes up with. also you might be remembering the fact that the remote starts automatically doing stuff based on his early choices with it about halfway into the movie. (like fastforwarding him like ten years for a promotion just because he fastforwarded to his last one earlier in the movie) THAT screws him over a lot.

Last edited:
Back