• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs A crippled boy

Because we don't know if the IR would work or not and even if it doesn't Johnny can still use the IR on Frisk from range forcing them to reset and then the same thing will happen again and again making it inconclusive

Frisk has no chance against infinite rotation. In character they will run out of determination + quit, thus self bfring themselves (which is actually sorta canon).

Dienomite22 said:
Because we don't know if the IR would work or not and even if it doesn't Johnny can still use the IR on Frisk from range forcing them to reset and then the same thing will happen again and again making it inconclusive
that stops frisks soul no being destroyed and attacking how? we know it can move whitout theire body

Empty Gun and Cowboy Hat: Despite having no bullets and requiring precise timing and aim, this revolver is still deadly in the hands of a cool kid such as yourself. The +12 Attack is a nice little bonus .

Can you show an instance where Frisk voluntarily leaves their body or attacks with their soul? Because that's what Frisk needs to do in order to counter the IR since the IR doesn't even kill, it incapacitates and besides their soul would still be under the effect of the IR making that option useless.

Nlf, frisk soul couldent be incapacitated by asriel, and frisk can attack wiith theyre soul, if neede, they can simply reset

Not an NLF, IR incapacitation =/= Asriel's, How the IR works on the body is the same way it works on the soul, infinitely spinning. And I already said Frisk could probably reset but even then Johnny instantly goes for IR and it homes in on Frisk again causing the same scenario to happen which is why I vote inconcluesive

Yeah, but frisk being above infinite by an unimmaginable ammount, and theyre soul being able to simply go and attack, or them separating theire soul from the body beforehand after a few resets, and the scenario you gave is inconclusive anways.

I just said I told you I vote inconclusive, Unless your saying Frisk going soul mode instantly changes anything which it doesn't because stand users can naturally see souls for some reason.

Looking as they have infinite rries, can oneshot with amy of theire bullets, and are fater via speed amp. And i thought you were one of those voting for jojo

Johnny can open portals and retreat from the bullets and Sea Tea isn't standard equipment and only useable in certain instances in fights. I changed my vote to inconclusive a long time ago.

Yes it is standard equipment, they can have all of those and have storage specificly for it. Sea tea does make your movement fater still, and rhe fact that frisk has infinite tries makes it so that they get eventualy lucky

The thing is we don't know when or if Frisk would "get eventually lucky".Using arguments like that points towards inconclusive, since it relies on luck.

But when something is repeated INFINITE times and there IS a chance for an occurance to happen, it will happen.

They both start off with equal speeds, Johnny IR Frisk, Frisk resets, back to square one but Frisk decides to boost their speed, so they give up their first move in a speed equal setting to boost speed while Johnny goes for IR off the bat, Frisk out runs IR in speed with speed amp and kills Johnny, IR still chases Frisk, Frisk doesn't have unlimited stamina, Frisk gets tired, IR get's Frisk,and back to square one.There is the speed amp argument out of the picture.

giving up theire turn., and it isnt, lookeing as one of them is going to have to be outside pof cetral park, and as such be covered by houses

I didn't give up Frisk's turn.Since speed is equalized and you said Frisk would eventually speed amp by consuming tea ,while Frisk is consuming the tea Johnny can shoot the IR. Dunno what the environment has to do with anything when Johnny can open a 1-dimensional portal and shoot the IR at Frisk, in fact, the environment would benefit Johnny even more.

Just saying...

a projectile coming from 4 km away would be pretty easy to see coming and dodge.

And dodging attacks is one of Frisk's specialities

Edit: oh, it homes in does it? How good is its homing?

yes, and they can keep getting away just for enough to oneshot,and again, nlf to assume it can even affect an infinite 4d soul, let alone hold it in one place

Monarch Laciel said:
Just saying...
a projectile coming from 4 km away would be pretty easy to see coming and dodge.

And dodging attacks is one of Frisk's specialities

Edit: oh, it homes in does it? How good is its homing?

Back