• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Speed Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentioned this a few times before but I guess I should put it in a thread to discuss it better.

https://youtu.be/OrPGlwRbq0M?t=22m31s

So Asriel absorbs the universe. Assuming this is our own infinitely expanding universe (which makes sense), then Frisk outran it and tanked it. Of course Frisk has already tanked attacks from multi-universal beings so this is no biggy, but what's important is the part where he outruns the universe being absorbed. I had a friend calc this for me so here it is:

Radius of the universe is 46,600,000,000 light years or 46.6 gigaLY so

46600000000*365*60*60/6=2.449296e17c or 244,929,600,000,000,000 times the speed of light

AKA 250 quadrillion times the speed of light

So Frisk's speed should be upgraded to MFTL+ to immeasurable instead of relativistic to immeasurable.

Frisk's speed when he has large amounts of determination (AKA when he fights Asgore) is Relativistic+ due to dodging rays of sunlight from Knight Knight. Frisk when he battles Asriel has Immeasurable speed due to fighting without the space-time of the universe.

Really, MFTL+ would be a downgrade.

I'm sorry but I fail to see how an action of max determination Frisk effects the speed of high determination Frisk, also Everlasting just a minor thing but pronouns are still they and them for Frisk. I hold the utmost respect for you but it would be unwise to not respect the gender identity of a 2-C

Please don't bump threads that are so old that the last comment is literally two days away from being a year old. Not to mention that we had Knight Knight's things for a while and decided not to treat it as real light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back