• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza's profile

Under Power & Abilities on Frieza's profile it's said that he can sense energy, but isn't that wrong? If I remember correctly the whole gimmick around Frieza was that he couldn't sense energy.

They really shouldn't count scouters since it has nothing to do with the fighter.

Well if it is equipment Power Sensing with the scouter seems fine. However, as we know scouters are useless Frieza saga and above.

I do not know. Couldn't he sense Goku's power level after his resurrection?

No, he was talking about the energy. "Judging by the energy i feel from you it appears I've already won" not mentioning his "ki" and he was also talking to ssbss Goku which is a god ki so, figures he couldn't even sense normal ki so it's rather impossible to sense god's ki since you also need a special training for that.

And

I dunno. If he could even sense god ki, he could probably also sense regular ki.

In that case he would know about beerus's presence, but he didn't until the moment he saw him.

And another thing he says to vegeta that it appears that he has become more powerful, but if he really could sense his ki he would of known that before Vegeta show him killing ginyu.

And since you need to train in order to sense someone's ki it's another reason to believe he can't considering he only trains to become more powerful without doing special training to sense ki which he also has no one to help him.

Well, I suppose that it is okay if you wish to remove the ability then.

Back