• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Friend of Vanilla golden boi (Enkidu) vs Friend of Chocolate golden boi (Karna)

Enkidu and ten crown Gil have different stats. The dynamics of this match is different.

Following... I'll wait for some arguments before I vote.

Also is it bad that I want Super Karna appear in the Tournament Arc of DBS?? Cuz he's pretty much a God Saiyan heh.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Also is it bad that I want Super Karna appear in the Tournament Arc of DBS?? Cuz he's pretty much a God Saiyan heh.
If Karna had appeared during that saga, he would have soloed the Tournament of Power.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Let's just say: Anything involving Nasuverse Low 2C Scaling Chain lead to disaster
I sitll think we need a new thread to sort out the scaling chain.
Let's see what we think about the scaling chain, before other gods, just in CCC:

Baseline Low 2C < BB&AlterEgos < CCC Playables

Wait. I have seen a few arguments about where should Kiara be. People say she would have stomped CCC Playables had BB&AlterEgos not resist her, but some say she was still beaten in combat. This is the main mess I see about the chain, even before the K&K vs BB disaster.

Yeah Kiara was that, he stomped the playable servant, but because of BB and Alter-Egos that mess up her inside, they won. Im not sure where I read this, but pretty sure this was said by Mizukume from Beast Lair.

@Diinou Baseline low 2-C < BB pre MoonCell Absoprtion => The MoonCell itself < BB absorbed the MoonCell < Passionlip < Meltlilith < EoG CCC servants < Kiara (but you did have to fight EoG Kiara, but i haven't seen what happens cutscene wise after the battle.)

BB and the EoG Servants can raise their parameters according to their will so they can be way above baseline.

iirc i think there is a 5x limit on the wiki isn't there?

Although Golden Blond white shirt wearing Vampire Beserker when on the MoonCell can reduce even BB down to 1/6th of her strength, and will always be 1 parameter rank higher than the opponent she is facing while the earth empowers her to make her stronger. in the guidebook its stated BB would need prep time to counter her skill. So through hax she is >>>> everyone

Even if you pull out some evidence of her being stronger than those servants it gets immediately contradicted by the fact that weakened BB was killing her.

If CCC chain goes like:

Baseline < Kiara <= BB&AlterEgos < CCC Playables

It can be consistent with Tiamat's Authority being a part of BB too.

Kiara had control of the Moon Cell, which can casually reset its timeline.

@Diinou

Yes, that chain makes more sense and is more consistent with the scaling.

Also, her NP nearly killing the Protag can be explained as hax. She does mention that while she has less AP than most Beasts, like Goetia, she's superior in terms of having powers to specifically beat humans.

Diinou HotHead said:
If CCC chain goes like:
Baseline < Kiara <= BB&AlterEgos < CCC Playables

It can be consistent with Tiamat's Authority being a part of BB too.
in terms of destructive power only, and not hax

BB's alter egos are > BB's destructive power.

Meltlilith has multiple statements, including a guidebook statements of being > BB in destructive power

Passionlip is stated to have Greater destructive power than BB with her Crush & Trash, and Meltlilith is able to defeat Passionlip.

meltlilith > Passionlip > BB in destructive power only

Meltlilith was confident she could defeat Post MoonCell absorption BB but that required MeltLilith to be at maximum level. iirc, she was level 999 or some high level like that, and her hit detection wasn't taken away yet. Her level was also reset by BB to level 1

Passionlip is a bit unkown on which one.

All of that is contradicted.

For instance, nothing comes close to destructiveness and hax of Cursed Cutting Crater. That thing has like 6 abilities in it, maybe more. We've seen that BB easily depowered Meltlilith.

BB was threatened by awakening of Gilgamesh, who had no way of actually harming her and she was willing to destroy the universe if that's what it takes to kill him.

There is also the fact that alter egos don't have essence of gods as powerful as the ones that BB has.

Basically, you can make an argument for both side. There is no clear "this character is stronger than this one" for now.

I'm pretty sure I could make an argument about Gawain having a chance at full power Gilgamesh. ******* Gawain, man.

Didn't Lip get offed in, like, Chapter 3?

But then

Baseline < Kiara <= Post-Mooncell BB < Lip < 999 Melt < CCC Playables

Now where to put Pre-Mooncell...

And why I'm still not making a thread for this...

Lip was defeated through unconventional means. They used her information matrix aganist her and played on her weaknesses

Pre Mooncell BB was equal to the MoonCell, and transformed the imaginary number space by creating the Sakura Lyabrinth

During Gilgamesh's route, the moment BB is defeated the Moon Cell breaks free from her control and goes on a rampage.

"Once BB is defeated and the system is down, the Moon Cell will look for a new software.". So, when we defeat BB she loses control of the Moon Cell, that's when Kiara steps in and absorbs her. A weakened BB with no Moon Cell to back her up. It's quite different from absorbing a full power BB.

True, BB was preventing the MoonCell from going beserk, but while fighting her we cause her to lose connection with the MoonCell, and defuse with it.

BB has a hax advantage over them, while they have a destructive power advantage

Edit: Although they were once literally apart of her at one point before their creation.

Back