• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freedom Planet CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
Some of you may know what this is about...

As of now the FP verse is rated 8-C because...Lilac fought a big Dragon and stuff that collapsed parts of buildings it seems.

There's no actual proof or feat that puts them in this level, there was an actual calculations that put them in 8-C+ or 8-A but they're either faulty or lost to time, so for now until a new calc arrives they should be scaled to the calcs done by Truth Bullets that puts them at 9-A.

Calc here

Furthermore, their Portraits should be changed to also show their FP1 selfs. The ones who's game is actually out and we base our ratings on, their portraits should be divided in tabbers for their FP1 and FP2 selfs.

Also, every ability that they get from FP2 should be removed from their profile since that game isn't actually out yet.

Also, characters like Brevon should also get profiles.

This seems to make sense.

Not really, this is a minor verse, so not much input is needed, so the changes can proceed, especially considering, once again, they were accepted long ago but no one has actually applied them.

This reminds me of actual years for 4-B Rayman happening out of that one CRT that was accepted being forgotten.

This can probably be applied, yes.

'Small Building Level' (Defeated Snake who could do this *Link to the calc*)

Ok now that they been downgraded the only thing left is to add a tabber with their FP1 designs and remove all the P&A they get in FP2 as the game isn't even out yet.

So can anybody remind me which where the powers they got from FP2?

The following has to be removed:

- Regenerationn (Lilac, Carol, Milla)

- Weapon Mastery (Carol)

- Extrasensory Perception (Milla)

- Skilled Hand-to-Hand combatant (Milla, seriously, the profile even takes note of that)

Also which moves from the Notable attacks section should I remove from the other characters?

Thank you for helping out. Did you update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages as well?

BlastX said:
Also which moves from the Notable attacks section should I remove from the other characters?
The following:

Bike Throw (Carol)

Bike Fu being usable on the air (Carol)

Spiral Attack (Milla)

Mini-block (Milla)

Crane-combo (Milla)

Antvasima said:
Thank you for helping out. Did you update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages as well?
How do I do that?

@Bobsican Thanks

If you're on PC, you will see at the side of the editing section a "Categories" section.

They can also be seen in Source Mode at the very bottom of the page.

Ok cause I can't see it in my PC and I don't want to screw up, can someone edit the categories and add the tabbers with their FP1 selfs? Haven't got the hang out of images yet.

Thanks. Is there anything left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back