• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy vs. Thanos 2: Electric boogaloo (1 Vote Left!)

Small AP advantage, more intelligence, and class 5 LS allowing him to toss the Dino around (And Probably other things)

The ap advantage is so minor that I doubt it matters that Freddy is stronger. Also, no, no way in hell is freddy tossing a dinosaur around, nor is it in character for him to just ******* yeet something to death. The Thanos dinosaur weighs like six tons which I don't think is in Freddy's lifting range based off what I saw on a quick glance.

The Dino's AP calc says it only weighs 1 ton, which Freddy's class 5 is more then capable of tossing

God damn low and high ends.

Either way it's still not in character for Freddy to literally pick something up and throw it, and I doubt that the dinosaur would just let that happen. Can't he literally just swallow Freddy or something.

Keep in mind the Thanos is actually a pretty small dinosaur, and even if it tried to then that massive LS advantage would let Freddy get out of that

Freddy Fazbear has an answer, for Fortnites dopiest dancer, and will Loki choke him out like his name was throat cancer FRA

Back