• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Kid goes to the wrong Pizzeria (The Kid VS Freddy Fazbear)

XitSign

He/Him
They're both haunted animatronics that have been forcefully possessed by murder victims at a super shady pizzeria who has high ranking employees who are very unsubtle murderers.

...Yeah this seems like a good thematic fight! What better way to introduce VCRPG to some matchups?

The Kid accidently goes to the wrong Pizzaria and ends up at Freddy Fazbear's instead of The Steeze, and unfortunately there's a strict policy at Fazebear's about being there after closing hours.
---
The Kid VS Freddy Fazbear, The Kid is 9-B and Freddy is UCN Freddy (Seems the most combat focused), the Kid only has standard equipment, the fight takes place at a Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and speed is equalized

Are you going to finish that slice?:

Jumpscare Noise:

The Manager and Afton show up:

It really depends..

But I'd give it to the kid just because of equal stats in most cases. He has stronger regeneration while Freddy doesn't. That isn't to say Freddy has no chance, but I'd give it to The Kid as long as he can stay hidden which because Freddy can't see that good, he can see at best 1 meter from ground.

If the kid can stay hidden while sneak attacking, I think he can win.
Freddy is a animatronic though, but because they both have superhuman-like strength and easily class street tier/wall, I'd give it to the kid.

This fight was made back when FNAF was still 9-B, we'd need to rework the keys a bit here considering how much has changed. I'm pretty sure they've gone through sets of ability reversions ontop of the stats, haven't they?

I know the descriptions of the feats for FNAF still sound 9-C, but do they have calcs? They should in theory scale to the same feat, but it's less clear that UNC characters for sure rip the head off...

Also...Kid's an animatronic too, so that's kinda a moot point between them. Frankly, the Kid might be deserving of a similar Type 2 Immortality that the FNAF animatronics have the more I think of it, he gets torn up pretty bad in his boss battle but can still function, almost like the withered animatronics.

Anyone have input on if the key should be changed on Freddy's side?

Back