• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy vs. Thanos 2: Electric boogaloo (1 Vote Left!)

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Because more characters need multiple matches with the same opponent

After getting snapped, Freddy rises from Hell to obtain the five infinity bananas and help Crazy Dave stop Emperor Palpatine, and save the Zone of Silence, but first Freddy has to get through the raisin-Dino bodyguard, blocking the nightclub, keeping Freddy from having his ultimate pre-adventure night of debauchery

UCN Freddy is being used

Speed equalized

HOSTLESS: 7 (HeadlessKramerGeoff777, Christian Higdon, Jackythejack, Buttersamuri, XSOULOFCINDERX, ZackMoon1234, Mr Exotic Goldie)

Rawrin' raisi:

What is this thread?:

Let's be honest. Freddy can destroy MCU Thanos WITH the infinity Gauntlet. And no I'm being 100% serious, he is that weak,

Back to the actual match, how can Thanos really deal with Freddy before Freddy rips him apart

The main reasons for the Thanos on there were the Thanos tossing around Freddy, which Freddy will be doing here thanks to Class 5 LS, and his AP actually being higher then 88 kiloJoules Which it isn't

Soupywolf5 said:
The main reasons for the Thanos on there were the Thanos tossing around Freddy, which Freddy will be doing here thanks to Class 5 LS, and his AP actually being higher then 88 kiloJoules Which is isn't
Also true, to be honest I hated that thread.

Well according to his AP calc the Thanos weighs 1 ton which Class 5 is more then capable of tossing around

Also it's not a Remake, the original match is staying this is just the match with a different version of Freddy

HOSTLESS is just what you get when you fuse Nightmare with TOAA (Yes I'm aware that Nightmare is a separate character in five deadly nights)

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Let's be honest. Freddy can destroy MCU Thanos WITH the infinity Gauntlet. And no I'm being 100% serious, he is that weak,
Back to the actual match, how can Thanos really deal with Freddy before Freddy rips him apart
Also may I just say nice subtle verse bashing there. Want to put your money where your mouth is if you are 100% serious?

Not while he's banned, have some respect! (So respect him as much as he respects the MCU)

Back