• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The short answer is: he can't.

the long answer is: Even though he can't get past regen, he CAN prevent Krueger from attacking for a bit and spam him with a TON of attacks, but I need to start a content revision for FNaF World as a whole.. Give me a bit.

Basically by having enough offensive powers and abilities that he would simply overwhelm Krueger before he got a chance to heal. This would be aided by the fact that he has a chip that does constant damage a well as several ones for keeping him alive that long.

If necessary however I can allow fazbear access to his bytes giving him limited death manipulation.

No Chips do constant damage. Evercomet, like other offensive chips, attacks occasionally, but that's what I was talking about. There's just more chips that need to be added.

i've brought up the Gift Boxes chip being overshadowed by Krueger's regen and immortality and the singular Auto: Regen chip isn't that great by itself (remember that he doesn't havr the Medpods or Pearl.)

and no, I don't think adding bytes would help

Not really I mean I've already explained why Krueger shouldn't be able to do that and so far nobody has argued against my point.

As much as I would like to say "AP matters less in 9-B as much ss where you hit",

Freddy has no way aroubd Freddy's regen, so Freddy stomps Freddy.

People don't seem to be listening to me so I'll reiterate...

Krueger AP: Can harm Jason Voorhees who withstood a car explosion.

Krueger Dura: Tanked brings thrown threw a roof.

Fazbear AP: with the help of 3 friends can cause a car sized combat oriented robot to explode.

Fazbear Dura: Can withstand attacks from animatronics with similar AP to him as well as from bosses who are about 4x superior.

These two characters have near identical AP and on top of that Fazbear has the FAR superior dura. That coupled with Fazbear's much larger arsenal means this should not be a stomp match even with Krueger's regen.

Also note that I have removed all votes as they all seemed to be based on an AP argument that doesn't exist.

Both of the feats you mentioned are primarily game mechanics and/or require help. Not to mention, blowing up a car is a lot easier than tanking the explosion, due to gas and ignition.

Think of how you can defeat Moon Lord in Terraria or take hits from it, even with no armor and a wooden shortsword. When it comes to RPGs, it's not a matter of "Can you?" but "Can you do it well?"

I don't really get your game mechanic argument. The guy literally exploded to the point of having no visible remains and last I checked that is very safe to use for scaling.

Again I don't know what you are really talking about Fazbear has almost all his gear.

Cumberjung said:
I don't really get your game mechanic argument. The guy literally exploded to the point of having no visible remains and last I checked that is very safe to use for scaling.

Again I don't know what you are really talking about Fazbear has almost all his gear.
If I shoot a car's engine and make it explode, that doesn't make me nor my gun 9-A.

You can't scale... to people who scale to you. That's just scaling to yourself. If they're x4 times stronger than Freddy, thats x4 times stroger.

Freddy Fazbear is dwarfed in every category. His feats are worse and unreliable, at best. Close this.

He enemy's in video games blow up upon defeat all the time and nothing is showing that something was randomly ignited. Taking that into consideration iv literally never seen that NOT be scaled to the characters involved in any verse so why should it be here.

This is blatantly false as dura scales this way consistently on the wiki and there is no logical reason it shouldn't.

Again blatantly false and there is no logical reason that this thread should be closed. If you have a problem with this please report to a moderator and let them decide.

Unless they caused the explosion, rather than enemies exploding after they are killed, the point is utterly moot.

>scale to someone whos x4 stronger than you

>they are still x4 stronger than you

>you = enemy and you = enemy * 4

Ikki outskilling Ikki was stupid, but this is something else.

Fredbear gets stomped.

Kinda off topic here, but don't you guys think that FNAF World needs a revision? Even if you don't agree that regular adventure characters should scale to Animdude, there's still the Halloween update characters that the game outright says that the player will need in order to defeat Purplegeist.

You are literally using the same arguments as before and again they don't make sense but I'll still go over it regardless.

The thing has a max durability that should be near the explosion because Hanson's razor in this case this is used all the time. Team Fazbear scales AP wise because they defeated.

Fazbear scales to 1/4 the AP needed to kill a normal boss as it takes 3 friends to defeat bus scales directly to Dura because he can take direct hits from them. Having a different AP and Dura is nothing new and there is no reason to say it's is.

Ikki?

Again no this is not a stomp.

He needs 3 people, to trigger an on death explosion that may or may not be caused by him.

...how does being killed by something scale to AP?

Taking hits =/= taking hits well. I can take 1-2 punches from a professional boxer, my durability is still ass.

Yes he needs 3 people and it literally doesn't matter what caused the explosion unless it's something completely unrelated which we have no reason to believe. We use Hanlon's Razor to scale the bot's dura to the explosion which again I've never seen the wiki not scale to death explosions.

Surviving something scales to Dura.

...What does the last thing even have to do with this?

That is... very false.

All three of those things.

If you believe otherwise, make a CRT.

The first thing is just the wiki standard I don't have to make a CRT.

I mistyped the second thing sorry it's fixed now.

How is the last thing wrong if it's a question?

Edit: Looking back at this point our disagreements honestly seem to have become so fundamental that I don't really see either one of our minds being changed anytime soon. I plan to continue my thread however so if you have a serious problem with this feel free to ignore the thread or as stated before contact a mod to pass judgment on it.

Back