• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
THE STORY: After Freddy Krueger's fight with Jason he became stuck in the real world. Naturally he continues to kill people and decides to play horror games on his off time to further sate his bloodlust.

The FNaF franchise became an instant favorite. Not only was his own name in the title but it was also about child murder his favorite thing. "FNaF 4 is even a nightmare!" He thought awaiting the next game.

FNaF World was then announced and Freddy Krueger was immediately disgusted. He soon attempted to kill Scott Cawthon only to be sent into the game world. Encountering Freddy Fazbear he knew he must do.

If you didn't read the story then go away this is real world Freddy Krueger vs FNaF World Freddy Fazbear.

Speed =

Fazboi has access to chips but not bytes.

F. Fazbear: 0

F. Krueger: 0

F. Thunder McQuee: 0

Fazbear45
I'm a gif

Freddy Krueger2
I need skin care products

Right off the bat, things that may not work on the Bear:

Code:
* Dream Manipulation * Empowerment (Is further empowered the more people fear him) * Age Manipulation * Animal Manipulation * Mind Manipulation * Soul Manipulation
Edit: My bad, I was looking at the wrong thing.

Real World Freddy doesn't have those. But no, Soul Manip wouldn't work on this specific version of the beat.

Not sure who has the physical advantage here, but Fazbear's the only one with actual Resurrection, though Krueger has better Regenerationn for sure.

i wrote this all with Freddy's... *facepalm*

FNaF World Freddy has no soul.

Despite that, Real Word Krueger lacks the abilities you're looking at.

Fazbear, as I said, has the ability to be resurrected once, though Krueger has Regenerationn that allows him to match and surpass that one extra life

Bear FRA

Even if Krueger has the higher AP, The Bear can use Curse manipulation to bring down his stats and pulverize Krueger into a puddle.

I don't think Endless Curse Chips brings the stats down far enough for Fazbear to be able to kill Krueger for good...

That's what I'm trying to ask. Even without the Regenerationn, Krueger survived being decapitated and his regen can heal a lot of shit

Instead of FRA, can someone explain how the hell Fazbear gets past Krueger's Regenerationn and Immortality?

Spend literally two seconds on his profile. Immortality types 2 and 3, capable of regenerating his head being chopped in half or surviving being decapitated

The Bear still has an option smashing his body into guacamole with his feet. If Krueger has been shown to come back from that, i'll take back my FRA.

This is real world Freddy Krueger, he is not a got Immortality. Dream world Freddy got Regenerationn and Immortality

The Mid Level Regenerationn on his profile says otherwise.

ElixirBlue said:
The Bear still has an option smashing his body into guacamole with his feet. If Krueger has been shown to come back from that, i'll take back my FRA.
You're assuming even can do that when Kruger has higher AP.

The Bear AP: Unknown, at least Wall level physically (Can harm characters whose size would warrant this), higher with bytes and chips

Curse Manipulation (Decreases all opponent's stats; via Curse: Status chip)

"Higher" on a profile means nothing unless the actual calc is higher. I'm getting tired of explaining this to people. If it actually increased his tier, we would list it as such.

What kind of feats do these two scale to?

Krueger: Durability: Wall level (Got back up after being thrown through a roof by Jason)

Looking at the profiles, Fazbear is baseline thabks to not having a calc while Kreuger scales to 516644.24 Joules.

The same Jason that could decapitate three people with a single swing. Krueger could harm this Jason, who survived a car exploding.

You can't form your entire argument based off Stat debuffs when 1, Curse barely affects stats to begin with, and 2, how that debuff effects scaling is unknown, since it's still a giant robot that fits the size and AP regardless of being slightly nerfed.

I was talking about Elixir's poor argument.

I agree that Krueger likely one-shots, but so far everyone's been "FRA"ing absolute shit all

I can only trust what is shown on the wikis for this. But if you have the data, there is nothing I can further say. I'll take back the FRA.

ElixirBlue said:
I can only trust what is shown on the wikis for this. But if you have the data, there is nothing I can further say. I'll take back the FRA.
What Wright said is literally on the wikia. The hell are you even talking about?

From what I can see, the "FRA" Fazbear votes shouldn't be counted since they started off when there still wasn't really an argument to be had for Fazbear, but it's 2 votes for Krueger

I doubt that Fazbear is only baseline. Looking at the security owl for instance. During his fight he is seen to be about twice as tall as well as about 4 times as wide as a normal animatronic. Dispute being that big, being designed to fight like this, and being made out of metal Fazbear is still able to (with the help of 3 friends) beat him to the point of exploding. This seems to be similar to if not superior to the Jason car exploding thing so the AP gap shouldn't be that large.

While I doubt Fazbear is baseline, I still agree that Krueger should still be far more powerful, which means Fazbear will struggle to put him down before he regerates. Plus, Fazbear's x1 resurrection won't mean much in the long run

Oh I get the Regenerationn thing I'm just saying that it shouldn't be a Krueger one shot.

I'v also started counting votes at this point.

Back