• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freddy Krueger vs. Tohru Adachi

Jinsye

She/Her
No idea if this is fair since Freddy fought Rick and won, and these two give me somewhat not-so-good memories about versus threads that I was a complete idiot in.

But I digress,

Speed Equalized.

Both 7-C,

Who wins?

Freddy Krueger: 0

Tohru Adachi: 0

Adachi Tohru
Those who actually succeed in life, they just happen to be born with a magic ticket called talent.

Freddy Krueger
One, two, Freddy's coming for you. Three, four, better lock your door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again.

Back