• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
Since Adachi vs. Ness is getting no attention shameless self plug I'll make this instead.

They have somewhat basic knowledge on eachother (Penny knows Adachi is a cop, Adachi knows Penny is a killer clown)

7-C versions used, type 9 restricted because it's higher-d

Fight takes place in a fusion of Magatsu-Inaba and Derry

Speed Equalized

Who wins?

Pennywise: 0

Tohru Adachi: 0

Pennywise by willman1701-d5j24qi
We all float down here...

Adachi Tohru
Those who actually succeed in life, they just happen to be born with a magic ticket called talent.

Which Town was bigger? Who had more control over it?

I'm tempted to say "Adachi via Pennywise being in-character".

Penny-wise has no problem mind wiping the entire population... Though, we'll have to ask MrKing the size of the town, cause I dunno.

Actually, wait. I think Inaba might be larger. The traffic roads seem smaller in that picture than they do on the Derry map.

So Adachi has slightly higher ap.

So since their both uhh... Rather arrogant, who'd be the first one to stop ******* around?

Penny will probably be un-serious throughout the match unless something really dangerous happens right off the bat, but even in the process of it screwing around, it will still most likely hold an edge. Penny's version of "screwing around" involves illusions, mental fuckery and all kinds of other stuff that I don't see resistances to on Adachi's page.

If it wants to though, it can pretty easily just mind control him. Unless there's something missing from his page that would prevent that from happening.

I think so, but it's been a while since the first time I read the novel, and I haven't gotten all the way through my current reread of the book yet. There may have been a few times when it didn't bother trying, but I can't remember right now.

Adachi has a chance to win this if he Megidoloans, or if he Magarudyne or Vorpal Blades with his AP Advantage. Assuming Penny doesn't hide or use his mindhax.

What the heck is Adachi scared of?

Also, if Penny wins this congratulations, Penny has won against a SMT character

Persona character

It's still Shin Megami Tensei, it even says Shin Megami Tensei Persona on the title

Back