• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
My Danny Phantom vs Thanos match seemed to be a bit of a stomp so I decided to do one that I think is better and that is... The Reality Gauntlet vs The Infinity Gauntlet, otherwise known a Freakshow vs Thanos.

Rules

Both are in character, Speed is equalized, 6-C Freakshow and he starts in human form.

Freakshow has the Reality Gauntlet and Thanos has the complete Infinity Gaunlet.

I am ringmaster of all reality!:

I am inevitable!:

Inconclusive: 5 (I'm Blue, Ned the outer god, Psychomaster35, Ican'tthinkof1goodname, TheKillerYT)

Last edited:
I know complete gauntlet thanos starts out with the snap (which is deconstruction) but what does Freakshow start out with, I haven't watched Danny Phantom in years

It's kinda random, he'd either go for transmutation or blasting. The blast is a beam but transmutation can be done through a beam, pointing, or closing his hand.

Thanos snaps, but idk if it would be able to affect freakshow

You see, while in IW, the initial snap reduced to dust, in endgame, IW Thanos snapping reduced to atoms (Which would negate freakshow's regeneration), and Young Thanos was going to use atomization in Endgame

Doesn't the snap take a little to finish, so Thanos snaps then freak show transmutes or fires a beam killing thanos, and then freakshow dies because of the snap.

voting incon

Last edited:
Thanos snaps, but idk if it would be able to affect freakshow

You see, while in IW, the initial snap reduced to dust, in endgame, IW Thanos snapping reduced to atoms (Which would negate freakshow's regeneration), and Young Thanos was going to use atomization in Endgame
This is human Freakshow in the match.

Ghost Freakshow would survive the snap because ghosts are just spirits with no physical form. They can just construct new bodies.

Exactly that

Anyways, I believe the Reality Gauntlet works with a wave if I remember correctly

I'll just say Incon, either Thanos snaps and dusts him, or freakshow does a hand motion and transmutes him

If Freakshow goes for a blast instead of transmutation, Thanos has a chance to win since he could use the reality stone to make it useless or use the space stone to teleport away, but there is a chance he would try to block the blast with a shield and he gets killed

I'll just say Incon, either Thanos snaps and dusts him, or freakshow does a hand motion and transmutes him

If Freakshow goes for a blast instead of transmutation, Thanos has a chance to win since he could use the reality stone to make it useless or use the space stone to teleport away, but there is a chance he would try to block the blast with a shield and he gets killed
It was because of this.

Sorry i didn't mention it the first time.

Back