• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Freakin Sweet Revisions Lois !!!

Well the Griffins survived several explosions that have destroyed buildings before

-In the Christmas epsiode where Brian was dead in,Stewie blew up several buildings with a bomb and the shock wave went past him and he was fine

Video:https://youtu.be/k0KEHQYQ-A8

-Peter in the episode where time is reversed,effortlessly survived a plane that was crashing into several building and then completely exploded when it hit the ground and then Peter and the Ernie continue to fight seemingly unfazed by the crash and explosion

Video:https://youtu.be/AmMHzTc_EvY

(All So Seamus should have small building level Dura ;)

It seems like a rule of funny outlier.

Well the Griffins survived several explosions that have destroyed buildings before

-In the Christmas Epsiode where Brian was dead in Stewie blew up several buildings with a bomb and the shock wave went past him and he was fine

-Peter in the Epsiode where time is reversed effortlessly survived a plane that was crashing into several building and then completely exploded when it hit the ground and then Peter and the Chicken continue to fight seemingly unfazed by the crash and explosion

He only withstood a small part of the full energy of both events. We have some new Family Guy calculations that place him at 9-A.

@Cropfist

Thank you for the information.

Also Peter should have imortality since he dies in almost every episode but always comes back

Also I'm agains 9-A rating since those characters often strugle to perform even human level feats.

I think Peter's tier should vary from 10-B to 9-B. And his durability from Human level to Small Building level

I don't think that we know enough about how those ghosts appeared to call it necromancy.

On the other hand, that kind of inconsistency is true of lots of fictional characters, and we still avoid a variable tier for them.

Anyone know the regen for snapping your neck and coming back from it? Because there's this. If it gets accepted, it's probably gonna make his match with SCP-173 obsolete

I read an interview in which the FG writers stated that the series would turn more PC. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on who you are asking.

Anyway, that is off-topic. Let's return to the main discussion.

Antvasima said:
I read an interview in which the FG writers stated that the series would turn more PC. Whether that is a good or bad thing depends on who you are asking.
I saw that too and I'm not conscerned with that as long as it still continues with the quality of jokes and cutaways,but anyway I'm fine 9-A with Subsonic Speed I just feel like the Fmaily Guy profiles are a bit out dated

What about Joe's second key? I find 8-C rating really inflated since he could only crack a roof of a small building

I'm about to edit the pages, but what should Peter's reasoning for 9-A be? Something like "(Capable of destroying Cleveland's house, can trade blows with those who can harm him)"?

Back