• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. KLOL's two corrected calculations can probably be used then.

Thank you to Psychomaster35 for helping out.

alright I've applied the calculations he stomps two of his previous opponents that being Carl Johnson being 14.58 times stronger than him

and The Heavy being 24.14 times stronger

Okay. The old matchups should preferably be removed then, from all relevant profile pages.

Thank you. The accepted results can probably be used then.

Yaaay I’ll add the results once I get home so last thing is not calc related but it’s about the powers and abilities removal and the addition of flight I’ll get into that once I get home

Aight also noticed an odd part of the quagmire profile mainly there LS is put as unknown which he should just scale to the rest of the cast mainly for this scene where he fights peter who is enraged which we see quagmire break from his grip, pin him down to the ground, and kick him off of him.

as well as this scene when quagmire physically dominates brian being able to easily toss him around

and this scene where he easily restrains brian for most of this fight

alright I've applied the class K stats to the profiles and I think that's it for now so yeah! thanks for the help y'all I can't believe this went on for 140 messages and it took half a year to buff family guy but glad it was applied to current profiles

Okay. No problem. Should I close this thread then?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back