• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frankenstein's Monster (Original) Upgrades

The original seems stronger then his page currently suggests....

Arm Strength

He has the ability to crush a cottage with his might:

"I could with pleasure have destroyed the cottage and its inhabitants, and have glutted myself with their shrieks and misery."

(Frankenstein, Chapter 16)

Can tear up the trees

"I, like the arch-fiend, bore a hell within me; and, finding myself unsympathised with, wished to tear up the trees, spread havoc and destruction around me, and then to have sat down and enjoyed the ruin."

(Frankenstein, Chapter 16)

Leg Strength/Speed/Superleaping:

"As I said this, I suddenly beheld the figure of a man, at some distance, advancing towards me with superhuman speed. He bounded over the crevices in the ice, among which I had walked with caution; his stature, also, as he approached, seemed to exceed that of man."

-(Frankenstein, Chapter 10)

Considering both distance and timeframe this is a potential Subsonic Feat.

He has ranged through the woods at the speed of a stag:

"and ranging through the wood with a stag like swiftness."

-(Frankenstein, Chapter 16)

For the record, stags have been recorded at running 40 mph before.

He has easily bounded down a mountain with greater speed the an eagle in flight.

"Saying this, he suddenly quitted me, fearful, perhaps, of any change in my sentiments. I saw him descend the mountain with greater speed than the flight of an eagle, and quickly lost among the undulations of the sea of ice."

-(Frankenstein, Chapter 17)

Eagles can reach upwards of 100 mph in flight.

"Small Building level (Can crush a cottage)" and "Subsonic (Swifter than the flight of an eagle)" seems reasonable.

Back