• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West vs James Bond

This should be good

IMG 2067
Both have everything except 9-A equipment and weapons

Speed is Equalised

Both have 2 hours of prep

Otherwise SBA

Frank West: 0

James Bond: 0

Inconclusive/Draw/Tie: 0

Hax that Bond has counters for. Unlike James who has hax like invisibility and thermovision which West doesn't have an answer for

Intelligence yes but that's not in a fighting sense. Yes he's a smart fighter but his genius rating comes from making weapons an other equipment rather than actual fighting genius

Frank is still pretty damn smart in combat, though. He understands martial arts and he uses them against actual special forces people like Bond, so I don't see that being a problem, and he can do so much in a short amount of time, especially two hours where all he needs to do is go around the mall and pick stuff up. Should be simple enough as it is. Nothing stops him from making, like,

Five different turrets or more and placing them down as traps.

There's acid traps to melt Bond, ice traps to freeze him, fire traps to burn him alive, among other things he could lay down like claymore mines, he could stay up above and snipe, he could literally just sweep through the entire battlefield with laser eyes, all he needs is one hit off the bat and Bond is a giant candy cane, and I doubt that Bond is gonna see a wand and think that it's a deadly weapon right away.

Thats ignoring the absolute tidal wave of juices Frank could make, which includes invincibility and enhanced speed.

His answer for invisibility is blowing up the entire battlefield as collateral damage. Frank has fought people like Bond before, and quite simply too.

I didn't say he wasn't hahahaha

I was worried that comment would upset you.

That's all great but what stops Bond samurai'ing him the second the fight starts? Also Bond > Special Ops so it's not really simple. Can he nuke the battlefield with 9-B equipment? Bond also has auto turrets. Bond's thermal counters Frank's Invisibility and tell him where he is 24/7.

Might need a bit more jack to be convinced

It's not invisibility it's Invincibility. Nothing will be able to harm Frank one he gets a sip of one of his juices. Is James Bond gonna immediately harm someone when they're just getting a drink? If anything Frank would play it off as a sort of "one final drink before the end" which sounds like something Bond would respect.

The turrets I understand, but since they both have turrets, but Frank has a form of invincibility, he can just take out the turrets with a couple shots of a high powered sniper rifle or something like a Hail Mary, which releases dozens of explosives just about everywhere. These are essentially AOE explosions which are a bunch of grenades tied to a football. I still feel like half the time Frank's odd looking weaponry would make Bond underestimate him as well.

I don't see why he couldn't nuke the battlefield at that point with some hail Marie's or dynameats. Just chuck some explosives in and try to have Bond avoid every single one of them from a man who's limited invincibility in a match where basically only one hit from him does Bond in

Ahhhhh I misread. Depends on how long the invincibility lasts for.

I dunno. Seeing what Bond has to deal with to get up to a point of a final drink, I think this would be the one occasion he wouldn't let it.

Plus Bond should be able to react to the dynamite and leave the area before it explodes. He should always see it coming because thermovision allows him to see his opponents and his movements even when hiding.

I'm more leaning towards incon. Bond could literally walk in and samurai him if with the prep he realises the guy is so tough. He could walk in a blast him practically frying him. Or Golden Gun him purposefully missing and hitting Frank, without West knowing it's the same everywhere on the body. Or he could just start invisible. Meanwhile Frank can do what you said and be in a shout

Okay but can he react to dozens of grenades which are spread across the battlefield? Does thermal vision let him see grenades? I don't know how that works.

However I'd say Frank has more ways of winning with just sheer overwhelming with explosives or turrets or normal traps. Combined with invincibility and increased speed he should be able to dodge quite a bit of what Bond throws at him too. Maybe not the samurai, but it. Essentially only gives him one wincon while Frank has...lots more, considering he also has several one shot weapons

Thermovision let's him see everything Frank does which Bond does IC when he gets in tricky situations.

That's why I think incon because of what you said. People often think James doesn't do this stuff in character, but a composite Bond with everything at his disposal is smart enough to do what it takes to win before taking to much damage. Therefore it's hughly likely he sees what's going on at the start of the battle and invisibility + samurai's Frank before Frank even knows what's happening or Golden Guns him down

I'm...still iffy about it. I'd say that Frank can still take this because he just seems to have more wincons.

I also feel like he could just lead Bond into a trap of turrets and otherwise but I dunno. I'm still saying he has this just due to the sheer amount of ways he has of winning.

I'll obviously vote incon if he gets the match over but eh I dunno.

if I finish that CRT I had planned soon he could get teleportation but I'm lazy

I feel like James wouldn't fall into those traps. The only times he got trapped was because in movies he didn't have all the equipment he has now and it goes movie by movie. Composite Bond doesn't really have this issue and is smart enough to not fall in a trap anyway. Not saying he 100% couldn't but eh I don't see it happening often.

I'd say Frank has more wincons, however Bond's wincons are just as likely to happen and given he has prep time they're actually pretty likely. So I'd say incon is the right result

Back