• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Frank West - Bioware vs Capcom

Well been trying to think of viable matches for Commander Shepard and this might work, plus Shepard is no stranger to trying to punch journalists for trying to interview him lol. And this takes me back to my Xbox 360 days (Gaming was built different back then)
  • Speed is equalised
  • Solider Shepard is being used, his tier 8 equipment is restricted
  • Exo-Suit Frank is being used
  • Both start 20 meters apart
  • SBA otherwise
I Should Go: 0

Covered Wars You Know: 0

Incon: 0

So, does Commander Shepard have something that can destroy Frank West's exo-suit, his suit is basically resistant to even a RPG.

He has a variety of ammo types, such as Cyro ammo which can flash freeze you and shatter you with enough shots applied. Incendiary ammo which can reduce you to ashes with enough shots. Also Shepard could use armour piercing ammo to try and tear through the exo suit. Plus he could stun Frank with Concussive Shot which can knock down people with comparable LS to Shepard.

From what I'm seeing for AP they should arguably be even. Frank seems to scale to someone who can casually tank 0.012 tons. Shepard is able to fight people who can knock out people who can do 0.014 ton feats just by running.

Back