• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frank West Gets an Interview on iCarly

MadMaxPyro said:
Xx.davidparra said:
MadMaxPyro said:
Xx.davidparra said:
and also in the environment they're in its not far-fetched to say Frank could use it to his advantage
How does Frank have the advantage in Sam's turf? Sam is quite familiar with the set of iCarly. Frank i'snt.
Sam isn't some guerilla warfare tactician, I doubt she would using it to her advantage. Frank is far smarter than her, dude can make a laser sword out of a flashlight and jewelry, he's literally known for his ingenuity and creativity
Okay but he i'snt in the comfort of his workshop on this battle. He wouldn't have time to craft anything during a fight.
he loses that weakness in DR4

How so? No matter how genius he is, he wouldn't have time to just instantly craft a brilliant unique weapon on the fly during a battle in which someone is attacking him. Making stuff takes time.

MadMaxPyro said:
How so? No matter how genius he is, he wouldn't have time to just instantly craft a brilliant unique weapon on the fly during a battle in which someone is attacking him. Making stuff takes time.
- He doesn't need a workbench anymore after DR2 that was game mechanic

- it takes three seconds to make a combo weapon in DR4

Xx.davidparra said:
MadMaxPyro said:
- He doesn't need a workbench anymore after DR2 that was game mechanic
- it takes three seconds to make a combo weapon in DR4
I'snt that also a game mechanic? Realistically there is no way he could just build a weapon in 3 seconds.

- Not really, Nick from DR3 could make combo weapons without a workbench too

- No crap, but this is Frank West we're talking about

Frank West may only have a Bat and his camera but since Frank goes by "anything is a weapon" he could pick up stuff on the iCarly Set as a weapon mid fight and a set has a lot of tools he could use to hit Sam over the head with or something.

since it appears that AP means nothing anymore, then giving this to Frank West.

he's far more experienced in Combat then Sam, as he's fought for multiple days straight and against multiple well trained people like a Vietnam Veteran and The Special Forces Leader, he has also fought far worse then Sam.

He's got far higher Stamina then Sam and could outlast her, Frank can last three days in a Mall with a very tiny amount of Sleep and food well Sam can just eat a lot.

they are both pretty even in Skill.

Sam may have the sock of butter but she's gotta be real close to hit Frank with it and Frank can dodge Sword swings, Gunfire, and Cars speeding right at him which are all faster then someone swinging a stick of butter, he's also got the better equipment then Sam well he only starts with a Bat and his Camera, he can use stuff on the set as tools if he has too, he does it all the time in the games and nothing stops him from picking up a TV, or Light stand and just throwing it at her.

Frank is also much more smarter then Sam, well Sam is well trained in combat, Frank can go into combat with out any knowledge on how to use a gun and use it well, he's also able to create highly advanced pieces of equipment in a matter of seaconds with ease, and can fight people with much more training in combat then he has and still come out on top.

Frank West via Experience, LS, Stamina, Equipment, and intelligence

>Frank West may only have a Bat and his camera but since Frank goes by "anything is a weapon" he could pick up stuff on the iCarly Set as a weapon mid fight and a set has a lot of tools he could use to hit Sam over the head with or something.

Seeing as sam has put people in the hospital using stuff like a carton of milk and a soup spoon, she's just as resourceful when it comes to 'anything is a weapon'

>since it appears that AP means nothing anymore, then giving this to Frank West.

AP does kinda matter seeing as Sam consistently oneshots people several times stronger than Frank

>he's far more experienced in Combat then Sam, as he's fought for multiple days straight and against multiple well trained people like a Vietnam Veteran and The Special Forces Leader, he has also fought far worse then Sam.

World class MMA fighters are far more skilled in hth combat than soldiers

So, really what's here to debate?

If Sam can oneshot people who are twice as strong or even stronger than Frank, the moment she lands a blow, she wins. At this point, anything Frank does is trying to make up for their gap in phyiscal performance. Basically, he has try and beat her down but that's not even gonna happen because Sam's durability is way superior to his AP.

Plus, she's more skilled if those feats are right. Yeah, a soldier is a better fighter than an ordinary person or average Joe but they're not going to be on the level with world class MMA fighters. Those kind of people specialize in HtH and are constantly training before putting it into practice. A soldier simply doesn't have that level commitment due to it not being their main focus.

Frank would have to play this fight perfectly, never take a hit and try to whittle her down which isn't really viable given the factors in play.

Alright guys, the arguments are just going back and forth at this point. I think we should officially cast our votes and decide this. I still vote for Sam for the aforementioned reasons that I already stated in the beginning of the thread up at the top of the page. Now you guys cast your final votes.

Everything that can be said, has been said.

Sam has the AP to one-shot and Frank has no significant skill or hax advantage to offset this. This is a stomp.

Okay that's 3 official votes for Sam. All Frank supporters, now is your time to cast your final votes as well. David, I know you're for Frank. Make your voice heard in your final vote.

C2 of Omegon said:
People saying it's a stomp are not votes. We're literally saying that the matchup isn't fair.
? Um, saying it's a stomp in Sam's favor aka SHE WINS is still the same thing as voting for Sam as the victor. That's called a vote. Also, yeah the 4 of us say Sam wins but let's wait for the Frank supporters to cast their votes to be fair. That's how this works doesn't it? Everyone gets to cast their votes and most votes wins. I don't know why the Frank supporters went silent all of a sudden though, still waiting for their official votes.

Once a thread is stomp, it's not about who wins, because you already know. It's about the matchup is invalid.

So calling for people to make more arguments or casts votes doesn't matter at this point. We've already gone over the only relevant information. One of combatants has no chance of winning, the matchup is, thus, not fair. Really, casting vote is just rubbing salt in the wound that a character can't win and never had a chance.

C2 of Omegon said:
Once a thread is stomp, it's not about who wins, because you already know. It's about the matchup is invalid.
So calling for people to make more arguments or casts votes doesn't matter at this point. One of combatants has no chance of winning, the matchup is not fair. Really, it's just rubbing salt in the wound that a character can't win and never had a chance.
But that's just our opinions. It's unfair and close minded to just shut it down here just because we say Sam stomps, without giving the Frank supporters the chance to cast their final votes. A few saying "it's a stomp" shouldn't shut down and censor the remaining people from laying out their final take on it. Let the Frank supporters vote too so we can have a fair final consensus before we close the thread.

It's not just our opinions, we have proof. We're not just saying it, we're proving it with the facts and feats of the characters. You need to give an actual argument on why it's not a stomp and not just that's your opinio. Why doesn't Frank get stomped?

Sam can oneshot people who are stronger than Frank. That is a fact, there's no getting around that. She needs only one hit to wi. On top of this, she's the equal to world class MMA fighters, making her a very skilled fighter who can also use pressure points. In fact, she beat the 7th best MMA fighter in the world and then beat an undefeated MMA champion. She's also skilled with weapons, conventional and not.

Frank has no abilities to really mitigate all that and is equipped with only his camera and a baseball bat. Meaning that he doesn't have much verstatility to work with from the start. Even trying to make something won't mean much because Sam won't be that surprised by it and she's far more skilled, meaning she can work around whatever he comes up with it. And that's if he gets the chance to.

You want to say this isn't a stomp? Fine. Make a case for him. This isn't a complicated matchup.

C2 of Omegon said:
It's not just our opinions, we have proof. We're not just saying it, we're proving it with the facts and feats of the characters. You need to give an actual argument on why it's not a stomp and not just that's your opinio. Why doesn't Frank get stomped?
Sam can oneshot people who are stronger than Frank. That is a fact, there's no getting around that. She needs only one hit to wi. On top of this, she's the equal to world class MMA fighters, making her a very skilled fighter who can also use pressure points. In fact, she beat the 7th best MMA fighter in the world and then beat an undefeated MMA champion. She's also skilled with weapons, conventional and not.

Frank has no abilities to really mitigate all that and is equipped with only his camera and a baseball bat. Meaning that he doesn't have much verstatility to work with from the start. Even trying to make something won't mean much because Sam won't be that surprised by it and she's far more skilled, meaning she can work around whatever he comes up with it. And that's if he gets the chance to.

You want to say this isn't a stomp? Fine. Make a case for him. This isn't a complicated matchup.
The word "our" must have not processed here. I AGREE with you that Sam stomps in the circumstances set up in this thread BUT I'm trying to let the Frank supporters get a chance to put in their votes. Only us Sam supporters actually officially voted. I'm NOT trying to argue a case for Frank, I'm trying to give those who were arguing a case for him a chance to put in their final decision so their voices are heard too. But you're just trying to silence all opposition and in a close minded manner just shut the thread down before the second side of people can put in their final word. I'm the only one here trying to actually be fair and nice by letting those I disagree with get their votes counted as well. You don't seem willing to do that and with impatience don't want to wait for them to speak again.

1. I'm not a Sam supporter. I haven't casted a vote for Sam. What I've done, is questioned the validity of the match itself. So has Blahblah, Wright and even yourself. We're all saying it's a stomp. It's not about which character wins, it's about the match being fair in the first place. At this point, who wins doesn't matter. It doesn't matter whether it's Sam or Frank doing stomping.

2. I'm being impaitent and closeminded? Yeah, no. I may have said this is stomp, but I haven't said the anything like 'Stomp. Close thread.' No one has, unless I've missed a posted or something. The OP could still try and change things to make the match work. Whatever that may be. If the OP doesn't change, yes, this will most likely be closed. But I'm not rushing or calling to go get a moderator to shut the thread down. Please stop treating me like I am.

3. You're kind of talking out of both sides of your mouth. On hand you're agreeing that's under the current conditions this is a stomp but then you're calling for more arguments from the other side. You're basically saying the matchup isn't really fair from the get-go but people should debate it as is anyway. But that's not a debate, that's forgone conclusion. If it's a stomp, what kind of argument can they really make? A stomp means that one character is going to win, no matter what their opponent does or the only chance their opponent has cannot really be considered viable. That defeat the purpose of the debate. Either the match is unfair and there's nothing to really talk about until the parameters change or it's not a stomp and the debate can continue as is. It's one or the other.

4. Finally, even if the worst cas scenario happened and this match were to stop, the thread was to close...what stops the OP or anyone from just recreating it??? It's not like the match is banned or something. People aren't going to lose the chance the debate Sam Puckett vs Frank West forever. Someone could just try again and tweak things based off of how this thread went.

1. Yes you're a Sam supporter, beating around the bush trying to phrase it differently doesn't change the fact that you say Sam stomps so therefore that is a vote in Sam's favor directly from you. Trying to argue there is a difference doesn't make any sense. It still boils down to being the same thing regardless of however the hell you try to re-word it.

2. Yeah a few of us are but not everyone here is and I'm sure that David (whenever the hell he comes back) would put in his vote that Frank stomps Sam and same with his lackey who was going for Frank too. They can come back and claim Frank stomps.

3. Okay if you aren't trying to close it then prove it by letting the rest vote. No, I'm not calling for more arguments. I told everyone that the arguments about who wins were just going back and forth and that it's time to vote. THAT is it. It's quite simple. Arguments over, final votes get put in. That is all I'm waiting on. A fair consenus.

4. It won't have to be recreated in the future if you just allow everyone to vote so it can reach a proper conclusion and doesn't have to be expanded on.

Jesus Christ, this whole argument could've been avoided by just telling him that Stomp Matches, Mismatches and Spite Matches aren't allowed.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Jesus Christ, this whole argument could've been avoided by just telling him that Stomp Matches, Mismatches and Spite Matches aren't allowed.
More than likely. Honestly, I'm more pissed off that someone decided my position in a debate that I said was unfair and invalid. If I had wanted to actually cast a vote, I'd just say.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Who gets to decide what is a "stomp match" though? Some of us say Sam stomps but in the view of the likes of David and Bruhtello, it's a stomp in Frank's favor. They are both 9-B and both sides can make good arguments for why either wins. It's not like we're putting a regular human against a god or putting an ant against a ******* tank. Only in matchups like that can you truly say that there is an obvious objective winner. The god and the tank obviously.

Let's just wait for David to return to his own thread already and Bruhtello and whoever else wants to vote Frank and then we'll see the final results.

- Where in the hell does six megajoules come from, I've asked multiple times and haven't gotten an answer. Sam scales to table breaking and skull crushing both of which are not even one megajoule. You could make the argument that she could one-shot people who could do those things but so can Frank. Frank can also one-shot zombies with his weapons, who can tank his punches. Franks dura is also higher than his ap

- How is this thread a stomp? Both Sam and Frank have wincons? and I don't believe Frank stomps. Stop putting words in my mouth, I think he takes this mid to high diff

- Comparing Sam to Frank in resourcefulness is silly, Frank can also kill zombies with a milk carton and a spoon and top of that it takes him 3 seconds to make a combo weapon with anything, I mean the dude can make a helmet that shoots lasers by combining a toy alien mask and jewlery

- People tend to forget the fact that frank has his camera which he's used to blind people multiple times. Frank has been through way crazier shit than her, no matter how good you are in MMA, nothing will prepare you for fighting (I hate to repeat myself)

- an acrobatic duel-chainsaw wielding, firebreathing clown

- three escaped convicts in a stolen military Humvee with a turret on the back while on-foot

- a bat-shit insane store manager with a pimped-out shopping cart and shotgun

- a Vietnam veteran in an environment perfect for guerilla warfare

- a perverted mall cop

- a family of three skilled snipers

- a crazy gun-store manager

- a photographer who went nuts and fights like he's in crouching tiger, hidden dragon

- an emo with molotovs and pipe bombs

- a special forces leader who Frank beat bare-handed

- a deranged butcher

- a cult leader with a broadsword

- tens of thousands of zombies that are also 9-B

- a mall full of special forces while in the dark

All in the span of 3 days without sleep or barely anytime to rest, stop trying to make sam sound like a baki character, mma fighters are used to fighting in a ring with rules even the world's best mma fighters sometimes lose in no holds barred or street fights

- I'm gonna repeat what Bruhtelho said. Frank can go into combat with out any knowledge on how to use a gun and use it well, and can fight people with much more training in combat then he has and still comes out on top.

- also I doubt sam would toss aside her buttersock to try to go into h2h

Screw it, forget trying to get more arguments man. Maybe this thread should just end at this point since as it stands the votes are 4 for Sam, 2 for Frank, and nobody new is coming in to the thread to add more votes.

Back