• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These 2 biological weapons of warefare are pitted against each other. Will the enclaves supersoilder Frank Horrigan or umbrellas unstoppable monster Nemesis win this fight to the death?
Standard equipment for each and speed is equalized. Both starting 20 yards apart. Fight takes place in the Mohave new vegas strip.
Frank: stillwinston, knifeman29,

Dusty_Raider

Nem:
House wins:

Last edited:
Nems ap is 0.0868 tons of tnt
Having trouble finding hanks only that he can rip deathclaws apart.
But his main strength here is his plasma weaponry that attacks on a molecular level.

This might be a bit of a necro but this looks like an interesting idea so I'd like to offer my two cents on it

Nemi's AP has been stated already. For Frank he's able to seemingly casually tear apart deathclaws, who scale to 0.12 tons from what I recall. Skill wise Frank should take it, despite having below average intelligence he is a highly trained Enclave warrior and one of their toughest. Nemesis is mostly just an AP powerhouse.

Nemesis has the much higher LS however and can grab you from afar with his tendrils, if Frank gets caught by that he could be stripped of his armour. However he does have immunity to diseases and radiation so the t virus prolly won't work on him and afaik you can't tear someone apart who has higher AP than you only restrain.

All in all I'll prolly vote Frank here atm with higher AP and better weapons and being able to nope being infected.

Nice to see a non courier matchup for a change here, we ought to try and get Boone's profile sorted at some point I had a couple of match ideas for him lol

Yeah man frank seems like a good character for debates. I wanted him to fight a space marine from 40k at first

Just throwing this out there. If Frank damages Nemesis’s limit he will mutate into a stronger form likely helping him close the AP gap a good bit

There's nothing really stopping Frank from turning Nemesis into goop with his Plasma weaponry given Plasma weapons have turned targets nearly as large as Nemesis' final form into puddles before.

What if Nemesis were to wrestle his plasma weapon away? His tentacles and superior LS should allow him to do that from a distance.

There's nothing really stopping Frank from turning Nemesis into goop with his Plasma weaponry given Plasma weapons have turned targets nearly as large as Nemesis' final form into puddles before.
You talking about the giant super mutants from Fallout 4 or something? I didn't know they could turn to goop too lol.

Back